pure chaos part 26

Fubuki; I start floating with y/n I am smiling

Fubuki started spinning with y/n then a blue aura glowed around them both they both started giggling then all of a sudden a big explosion comes from them they both teleported

Fubuki; I lower both me and y/n to the ground

Y/n; "Thank you" I then felt huge amount of pain in my back I turned around I see Tatsumaki and y/n2 i then see saitama hit Tatsumaki away

Y/n2; I teleport right behind y/n SUPER BANG FIST it hits him

Y/n; I fall to the ground

Fubuki; I was fixing to attack when I see y/n getting up slowly i put my hand on his shoulder I fuse with him

Y/n; I instantly jump forward and hit him causing a massive shockwave and him getting sent into a building

Saitama; "Tatsumaki I don't want to use my more powerful moves on you so stop please" I then get hit in the chest I got sent back so far I knocked y/n down

Y/n; I jump back up on my feet all of a sudden I get hit by both Tatsumaki and y/n2

Saitama; I see y/n take both attacks I then see blood coming out of his eyes nose and mouth i instantly yell "SERIOUS SERIES SERIOUS PUNCH" I used it on y/n2 he literally explodes I catch Tatsumaki hit I hit her back.

Fubuki; I unfuse from y/n he falls towards the ground i catch him "y/n I am sorry I should have taken the hit instead"

Y/n; I faintly say "stop doing that I don't like it and you know it" I raise my hand and put in gently on her face "not everything is your fault"

Fubuki; I feel pain in my back I turn around

Fubuki gets hit into the ground she gets up shaking in fear

Y/n; I instantly get up my mouth drops open when I see it

Fubuki; "BIG DRAGON BALL THROW"  It gets sent back my mouth drops open again it charges towards me I get ready for impact

Y/n; no I push Fubuki out of the way I get hit

BOOM A huge explosion happens

Saitama; "SERIOUS SERIES KNOCKOUT PUNCH" it knocks Tatsumaki out I turn and I freeze I see

Saitama; SERIOUS SERIES SERIOUS DEATH PUNCH it hits Evil Saitama

Fubuki; I cover my face I grab y/n and  Tatsumaki and teleport I call blast telling him he needs to teleport to Saitama.

Blast; i teleport SERIOUS CUBE THROW it hits Saitama evil clone but it only knocks the being back

All hell breaks loose 

Meanwhile

Fubuki; y/n come on wake up I shake him and no response I check his pulse and I get nothing I try shocking him back to life but no effect no no no this isn't really I put my head to his chest I freeze

Tatsumaki; ugh what happened I look at Fubuki her face expression changes from worried to a dead expression I get up and walk over I try to hug her but she throws me back

Fubuki; "STAY AWAY FROM HIM"

Tatsumaki; I back up from hearing her yell in a deep demonic voice I try running out of this weird cloudly room but I run smack into a wall I look around and I spot a door I rush over to it I open it super fast I run trying to get out of this place but I couldn't find a exit I ran into a bedroom and locked the door.

Fubuki; I look back at y/n "y/n come on your alive I know you are please come back" I start feeling alone and I start getting scared y/n please don't leave me here alone please 😢 I can't handle being without you I don't want to live without you I didn't even get to tell you I'm 2 weeks pregnant I can't do this without you y/n I lift his body up and I hug his body I feel myself losing my mind I wasn't ready for you to go I wanted to do so much with you just me and you but now it's to late I love you y/n I hope you are happy in heaven I will find away to bring you back I promise I will raise our kid to do the right things I will always pick them up when him or her is needed I will take great responsibility for our kid. I will always remember you everyday all day long I will miss you.

Y/nsoul; my heart is breaking 💔 Its sad I had to go this way I never wanted to leave you Fubuki I truly wanted to be there when you was down  I have done nothing else in my life but obsess over her but the time it comes im so happy then all of a sudden it had to end only thing I'm happy about is that I saved her and I don't regret taking my own life to save to one I love all of a sudden I feel heat around me I blink and I am in hell I smile remembering. How I took my life to save her and my baby I don't care where I am or how bad I'm tortured I will always be truly happy remembering what I did I will miss you Fubuki.

Fubuki; I lay his body down I walk to the door open it I walk across the hall I unlock the door and open it I shut the door "sis im not mad at you I just come to tell you y/n is dead and he's beyond my help"

Tatsumaki; I walk over and hug her "he is proud of you Fubuki he is happy knowing that you are still alive he always wanted to do the right thing and at that moment he took his own life to save yours the first time you died he was broken into peices but when he risks his life to save yours he is thankful"

Fubuki; "I know but I appreciate you trying to be here for me but the only thing I'm sad about is when he isn't in our baby's life I am the only parent that will be in its life I really wanted to be happy with y/n and the baby"

Tatsumaki; "wait your pregnant"

Fubuki; "Yeah I am" I wish y/n knew you got me pregnant I teleport and grab both Saitama and blast and Alien I teleport back to my world

Blast gets on his knees

Blast; "it's sad to see you gone my fellow friend it was an horror fighting by your side rest in peace my friend"

Saitama; I get on my knees I couldn't believe he is gone I sit there infront of his dead body "y/n you was a good friend you was loyal you did what you loved doing you really cared for Fubuki and I will do you a favor I will protect her"

Alien; I breath out heavy "y/n you have done so much for all of us you did your best to keep the ones close to you safe I have seen you come a long way you started out weak but as you got stronger and the stronger you got the more power you gave Fubuki I am thankful that I have met you y/n I'd it wasn't for you I would have died you was like a brother to me but rest in peace brother"

Fubuki; I look at the floor.

End of part 26