forgotten part 24

Fubuki; "calm down its okay"

Y/n; I sign "so who are you two"

Fubuki; "y/n it's me Fubuki your Fiancée"

Y/n; I'm sorry but I never have gotten engaged with anyone I don't know you"

Fubuki; "y/n y-you don't r-remeber me at all?

Y/n; "I don't know you or where I am even at"

Fubuki; "no no no you have to remember this can't be possible"

Lily; "I'll call Alien" I dial his number

Alien; "Hello this is Alien speaking whos this?"

Lily; "this is Lily I called you because something is wrong with y/n he doesn't remember me or Fubuki"

Alien; "okay thank you me and Tatsumaki are coming as fast as we can"

Call hangs up

5 minutes later

Knock knock knock

Lily; "I open the door he's over here"

Alien; Y/n?

Y/n; "Wait how do you know my name"

Alien; I stand there with my mouth wide open "y/n you don't remember any of us"

Y/n; "nope I never seen any of you in my life"

Fubuki; tears start forming in my eyes

Tatsumaki; I grab a picture frame of the wall with all of us in it I sit down besides him "this is you y/n this one is me this is Tatsumaki this is Fubuki see look you was even kissing Fubuki"

Y/n; "I'm sorry but I don't remember any of this"

Fubuki; I couldn't hold it anymore I run up stairs crying.

Tatsumaki; I get up "Alien sit down with y/n and try to refresh his memory imma go be their for my sister"

Alien; "Ok I got it from here

Fubuki; this can't be happening it can't be real my y/n my fiancé everything I have ever done with him is all gone 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Tatsumaki; I open the doori come in and shut the door behind me I walk over and sit on the bed besides her I lay my hand on her back.

Fubuki; hes gone I flip on my side he's gone the only person I really cared about he's gone 😭

In heaven

God; I feel y/n and Fubuki relationship falling apart i can sense Fubuki's heart is breaking 💔  "its very sad that she is going through what she is going through"

Jesus; I know it is sad that they both had this much love for each other.

Back at earth

Tatsumaki; I hug her.

Fubuki; "I truly loved him for who he was I was so happy with y/n I felt like I was truly happy and I really cared about him he meant the world to me sis I can't be without him sis I can't I don't want to be alone again like I was before😭" I hug her tigher

Tatsumaki; "I know sis I know I miss him too but we will find a way around this" I see her wings are falling apart her body is shaking.

Fubuki; "I am nothing without him"

Back with y/n

Alien; "I keep looking for one picture I find it I sit down beside y/n I give him the photo "That is you and Fubuki you both was always happy with each other you two always stayed by each others side you and her never fought you two were always happy you both couldn't be separated from each other Fubuki even died and you couldn't bare being without her you just stared at the ceiling all day for 7 days straight other then eating the 7th day you snapped you went and got her body and me and Tatsumaki tried to stop you but you was to emotional you weren't the same without her you even hurt me and Tatsumaki just so you could be with her"