1. pilot

@s.vidale just posted!

vidale just posted!

s.vidale touchdown in London!

view all comments

abagailss welcome back bby!!

maryamjacobs the melanin😭🙏🏼

user1 so pretty!

user2 the lightning😍

ivyona YOU'RE TOO DAMN GORGEOUS GIRL!😫❤️

declanrice @masonmount10 remember her?
user3 huh?
masonmount10 shut up dec!
abagailss @s.vidale
ivyona @s.vidale what's happening?
s.vidale @ivyona Idek tbh

S1,E1

mason stepped into the room, his teammates all had their eyes on him. The fact that Mason just went through a break-up was undeniable. It had been all over the magazines and gossip pages on the internet!

"I'm heading off now, see y'a lads!" He waved at them. Everybody gave him a smile but the pity look on their faces told him otherwise.

He shrugged it off and exited the building, there was only one person he could think of that could cheer him up.

Kicking off his shoes at the entrance he entered his best friend's massive house. He furrowed his eyebrows at the other pair of sneakers at the door. Nevertheless he walked into the living room area.

To no luck, Declan couldn't be found anywhere.

But Mason suddenly heard voices from upstairs. Curiously, he walked up the stairs, the voices were coming from the bathroom.

Oddly enough, the door was open and he could hear Declan telling a story from when they were kids to a feminine voice that laughed at his words.

"And then Mason—my best mate, wait you know him! Anyways—Mason, walks up the steps and he's like—" Declan was interrupted by the creak on the floor just outside the door.

Mason pushed it open and raised his eyebrows at the scene.

Declan sat on a chair while the woman carefully trimmed the side of his head "Mase! I was just telling—"

"Dollface?"

"Toothless"

"Alright well, I was just telling Solange the story of how we met" Declan mumbled.

•••

Mason narrowed his eyes at her. The pair were sat in the kitchen, both staring down at their phones to avoid conversation while they waited for Declan to get out of the shower.

"So... how did you end up here?"

Solange raised her gaze, she looked at him with bored out eyes "Dec's my friend, thought I'd visit him" She simply stated with a shrug of her shoulders.

"He told you how me and him became friends, right? We've been best mates since eight years old" Mason suddenly felt the urge to remind her.

"Yes, I know that. Did you know that Declan comes to me for girl advice?" She raised her eyebrows and placed down her phone on the table.

"No, I did not. Did you know that Declan won his first trophy, with me?"

"Woah, are you two arguing over me? I feel really honored" Declan joked as he entered the kitchen.

The two stood up at the same time. "I'm off to see my family now, in a bit dec" Solange smiled at him and he nodded his head back before she stepped into her sneakers and left his house.

Mason was left staring at the place where she stood. Declan rested his hands on his hips and tilted his head at Mason.

"Are you alright Mason?" He had asked, Mason only nodded his head and sat back down in his previous seat.

"What's the matter?" Declan sat down in the seat where Solange had sat in.

"Everybody's treating me like a ticking time bomb or something, like I'm gonna go off if they're too harsh. I can take criticism and jokes Dec, I'm not a little baby. And I've been trough break ups before, it's not a big deal" Mason ranted, plating his head down on the table.

Declan could only pat his head in an attempt to comfort him "I don't think they're babying you because of the breakup"

Mason picked his head up at his words.

"Oh, you didn't see?" Declan raised his eyebrows. Surprise evident on his face as he pulled out his phone. A few taps later and he carefully placed the phone down in front of his friends.

'not so innocent after all?!'

The article was about Mason, how he apparently had been unfaithful and treated his ex badly. Mason furrowed his eyebrows at this "what?"

He was shocked, he couldn't process what he had just read as he stared at Declan "Who told them that?"

"Maria, that's what happens when you pick the wrong ones" Declan shrugged.

"Oh my god, what the hell?!"

iceegirll productions