11. eventually

"This looks horrible" Luca stated as his younger sister stood in front of him, desperately trying to fix the bow tie, "shut up, I'm doing my best"

He chuckled and looked at himself through the full body mirror in front of them. Luca Vidale wore a black and white tuxedo, and a black bow that his sister was currently only messing up at the moment.

They stood in a private room while Benji was on his phone, sat in the stool by the window.

"Want me to look up a tutorial?" Benji more stated than asked as he stood up to shove his phone in her face.

Grumbling and rolling her eyes she unfolded the bow, following the YouTube tutorial step by step.

Five minutes later and she had nailed it down.

The three siblings stood and checked themselves out, Benji in a beige suit, Luca in a tuxedo and Solange wore a white bridesmaid dress.

A knock could be hard before the door opened. Their father walked in, dressed in a black tuxedo, looking younger than ever.

"My three little shitheads" Cole Vidale snorted as they rolled their eyes.

"Can I get a moment with Luca?"

The two youngest in the room nodded and exited. Seeing that the weeding was about to start, Solange walked down the opposite end of the hallway. She knocked before she entered the other changing room.

Annie stood in her brides dress, looking as beautiful as ever. She sent her a smile through the mirror.

"You look gorgeous" Solange stated as she leaned against the doorframe, "I'm nervous as hell," Annie mumbled back, running her hands down her waist.

"And I'm pretty sure your aunt hates me" The woman added while she turned around, her dress swirling at her feet.

"Relax, that woman hates everybody" Solange smiled softly, "the guests are all here soon, you ready for this?"

Annie peeked out the window of the room, and nodded. Her dress was in a beautiful color of white that ended just by her ankles with semi-flower patterns at the end. She wore a look of worry on her face as she watched the people outside the window enter the church.

"All I can guarantee is that Luca loves you, and knowing my brother, it's the only thing you need"
Solange chuckled and left a moment later when Annies' mother came by to walk her down the aisle.

She soon found Benji by the entrance, talking with the younger guests about whatever. But then they where all called to the main room, where Solange walked to the front.

Luca stood flattening every invisible wrinkle on his tux while he anxiously glanced towards the entrance of the room every now and then.

"Hey, good luck" Solange chuckled as she gave him a soft punch on his arm and stood on the side with a bouquet of flowers just like the other bridesmaids.

The last guests had been seated, but she felt odd. She looked around the room, yet she still couldn't find anyone who made her feel a way. In a way, she missed  they way she felt a month ago, how happy and at peace she felt. And maybe—if she could find it in her to be honest with herself—she missed him.

The same Mason Mount she was hoping would make a grand entrance into the room and confess his love to get her back just like all the cheesy rom-com movies she watched.

A slow song played on the piano—not the classical wedding song, because both Luca and Annie thought it would be boring—and the guests all turned their heads to look at the bride. But as Solange gave Annie a reassuring smile her gaze fell on him.