3. the jealous type

S1,E3

          solange drummed her fingers on the table. Declan had asked her for brunch at their usual place since she was finally back in London. She was dressed in a pair of dark blue trousers, a white cropped tank top and white air force's.

Declan was taking his time and she got bored easily. Scrolling through Instagram, she didn't notice when the waitress led him to the table.

He sat down in the vacant seat across from her. Solange finally lifted her glance.

"What are you doing here?" She raised an eyebrow at him "I was gonna have brunch with Dec" He replied.

And that was when she realised.

"He's not coming, is he?"

•••

"Everything good with you then?"he attempted to make small talk.

"Mhm" Solange nodded her head.

The pair were stood in line for the churros stand instead—there was no way she was willing to sit through brunch with him.

Seeing as it was still chilly outside, Solange pulled up the zipper of her puffer jacket and Mason blew warm air into his cupped hands.

"How'd it go by the way?—spending your first Valentine's Day alone" Solange asked as they took a step closer to the stand.

"I'm not a little kid, I'm fine on my own" he rolled his eyes, Mason saw the smile creep up on her face, she enjoyed teasing him.

"Hmm" Was all she said before they told the man inside the stand what they wanted.

A few moments later the two of them stood a distance from the stand, munching on the goods "Isn't this bad for you?" She questioned him.

"So? What the gaffer doesn't know won't hurt him" Mason shrugged.

"Alright well, I'm off, Benjamin's match starts soon" She gave him an awkward wave and he nodded in reply before they parted ways.

HOME WRECKER OR NEW BEGINNING?

Mason Mount entered the new years as a single man after splitting up with long-term girlfriend; Mariah Thompson. The pair officially got together in early 2018 and recently split up November 2020. Mariah met Netflix's too hot to handle star; Kori Sampson and the two has been going steady ever since. For a moment it seemed as if Mason was completely left in the dark with rumours of his own to deal with but that all changed yesterday evening.

Mason, 22, was spotted in the city with mystery woman. After meeting up in local restaurant the pair decided to eat churros instead at the nearby donut stand.

The pair seemed to have known each other for a long time as they seemed very comfortable around one another, could  this have been the woman that caused the breakup? Or is this a new beginning for Mason Mount?

Lucy Wander | The Wonder

Mason sat in his home later that evening, endlessly scrolling through instagram. That was until she called. Furrowing his eyebrows he chewed on his bottom lip before he answered.

"Mason?" Her voice came out loudly trough the speakers of his phone "why do you still have my number saved?" He replied without greeting her back.

"Because. Who's that girl you were with?"

"What?" Mason responded after a moment of awkward silence.

"Is she your new girlfriend?"

"Why do you care, Mariah?" He was beyond confused, hadn't she moved on already?

"Who is she?" The girl raised her voice, beginning to feel agitated, she wondered why he couldn't just answer her question.

"I'll tell her who she is if you tell me why you made up those rumors about me"

The line went silent. He could hear her heavy breathing "Mason, tell me who the new girl you're screwing is"

"Nah, I don't have to answer you" Mason rolled his eyes and hung up the call.

He sat down on the sofa again after having paced around the room. Why did she call him? She was the one that initiated the breakup, he just finished it to save his pride.

She's jealous, A smile grew on his face.

hi!
I just noticed; there's a lot of character development in this "season" you guys kind of just see Mason's and Solange's relationship. But I promise there's more drama in season 2

iceegirll productions