4. spa day?

S2,E4

          ivy and solange sat in the secluded corner of the restaurant. They had seen the amount of eyes on them as soon as they entered and decided to ask the waiter for the least noticeable table.

They were chatting about everything really and eating their food when Solange felt a harsh kick to her shin.

"Ow, the fuck, Ives?" She whined and leaned down to rub the spot.

Ivy only stared at her with wide eyes and cleared her throat just in time as a brunette made her appearance.

"Solange?"

The girl looked up with furrowed eyebrows before she raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"Hi!so nice to see you again" The brunette stuck her hand out with a sweet smile.

Solange wanted to throw up, really. But her upbringing declined her from showing any reaction to this. So instead she shook her hand and smiled back.

"Mason has told me so much about you" Mariah stated. She wore a long dark green v-lined dress that had a split mid-thigh.

"You chat to Mason?" Ivy spoke up from her seat which caused a look or irritation flash across the brunettes face.

"How nice" Solange replied.

"Oh don't worry about me, we're just friends. That's all" Mariah smiled again, very sweetly.

The kind of sweet that made you sick
to the stomach.

"Who said I was worried?" Solange cocked her head to the side while she propped her elbows on the table and intertwined her hands.

The smile slowly faded from her face.

Ivy, who sat across the table, started fidgeting with her fingers while she glanced between the two girls.

They looked like two panthers in the jungle, silently daring the other to speak up.

"A few other WAGs and me are having a little spa day next week, just came by to invite you" She ignored her comment.

Solange glanced at Ivy. They were both aware of her tendency to shut new people out.

But she just couldn't help it as she saw the stupid grin on the brunettes face "I'll be there, Mia invited me already" to be fair, Mia—the girlfriend of Reece—did invite her, in which she had said 'I'll think about it'.

"Super, I'll see you then" Mariah didn't bother to cover up the disappointment in her face as she turned on her heel and went back to her friends who all sat staring at them.

"What a proper Bitch" Ivy mumbled while she huffed and crossed her arms over her chest.

"You'll go with me right?" Solange desperately looked at her bestie.

Ivy had never seen a smile fall so fast.

"I'm sorry, I'm taking my nan to the doctors tomorrow, you know this" Ivy groaned. She hated leaving her friend alone at social gatherings.

"Right, slipped my mind sorry" Solange faked a cry and rested her head against the table "Sol, they're watching" Ivy said in a low tone, causing her to sit up straight and purse her lips.

The two girls finished up and went back home again, Solange was in the bathroom, doing her skincare routine when her phone ringed. It was Mason, calling to check up on her.

"You're going to the Spa with the others?" He raised an eyebrow, he was currently in the bathroom brushing his teeth while the television played in the background.

"Mhm. Mariah came up to me today, what a mug" Solange grumbled and placed her phone against the mirror while she washed away the cleanser.

Mason gave out a laugh "Good luck, you'll have the others there don't worry"

"Yeah, sure" Solange pursed her lips and patted her face dry with a towel "By the way, we're playing Scotland this friday, you coming to watch?" He asked, spitting out the toothpaste in the sink and rinsing his mouth.

"I've got a shift at the hospital. But i'll keep an eye on the television" which was a total lie, she had planned to stay at home instead of going to Wembley because a) Kai had paid for Ivy to watch him play in Germany and b) she didn't feel like being judged by twelve year olds in real life yet. She had already received numerous DMs threatening her to 'leave' Mason or else.

"Oh, okay"

The pair spent the rest of their evening talking about random subjects and bickering about every minor issue until they both had to go to sleep. She heard hi moving around, the screen was black but she could still hear the rustling of his duvet covers.

"Shut up" she mumbled, on the verge of falling asleep "It's too hot" he mumbled back before they both drifted off to sleep.

iceegirll productions