Twenty One:

Hey everyone :)

So this is almost finished, just a few more chapters then the epilogue :) not going to do a sequel as it is only my first book :) haha

I just want to say thankyou cause I now have 2,767 reads, 109 votes and 13 fans. which means so much to me!

Haha i remember when I first started, I was so happy to even get four reads, and I was even thinking about not finishing this book, but thanks to everyone who comment and fanned and voted cause u inspired me to keep going :) even all you silent readers out there haha thanks for taking the time to read my story :)

PHOTO ON THE SIDE OF ANNABELLE AND CONNOR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Anyway please enjoy

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE :)

****************************************************************************************************************

DANIEL’S POV:

‘What is taking mummy so long?’ I cooee to Connor, who just giggles and taps my face and I can’t help but smile at him. I had a slight headache before, but just as quickly as it came, it was gone.

I hear the door close and I let out a sigh of relief, Charlie relaxes as well and we turn to demand where Annabelle had been, but we both freeze, it’s not Annabelle.

‘Hey guys’ Mia smiles, then frowns ‘what’s wrong?’

‘Annabelle isn’t home yet and it’s already five’ Charlie says

‘I’m going to the supermarket’ I say and Charlie follows me out, we leave Connor with Mia.

‘There is the car’ Charlie points to his car and we drive over to it

I jump out and see that all her groceries are in the car and so are the keys, but she isn’t there and I begin to panic. Where the hell is she?!  Charlie looks around and then run into the store, I walk around trying to find a scent but I can’t find anything. I look on the ground and see something sparkling, Annabelle’s diamond earring! I pick it up and put it in my pocket, just as Charlie comes running over.

‘What did they say?’ I demand

‘They didn’t know who she was’ he growls, in frustration

‘Let’s get back, ill drive my car, you take the rental’ Charlie says, I nod and go back to the car as he closes her boot and gets in and speeds away.

I stand there for a few more minutes and look around, trying to find something out of the ordinary. I see faint tire marks, like a car was a speeding, so I decide to follow them and see where they lead. After following them for ten minutes they disappear and I turn around and head back to the house, I run inside and scoop Connor up into my arms and he begins to cry.

‘It’s OK, little man, I’m gonna get mummy back’ I whisper, making a silent promise right there and then to get Annabelle back, and take her and our son back home and kill the bastards who took her.

Mia offers to take Connor, but I refuse and take him up to the room I was sharing with Annabelle. I want Connor with me; I don’t want anyone taking him away from me, he is all I have at the moment. There is a knock at the door and I hear Mia answer the door and a familiar male voice drift upstairs.

‘Alpha Cole’ I nod politely

‘Alpha Daniel’ he nods and then his eyes light up when he looks at Connor ‘hello little man! Where is your wonderful mummy?’ he cooees and I let out a protective growl