Chapter twenty four:

Hey everyone :)

haha im sure you all just want to read this chapter, so i wont ramble on, please enjoy and

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE <3

****************************************************************************************************************

DANIEL’S POV, 11 MONTHS LATER:

‘Come on little man, let’s get you something to eat’ I pick up Connor and we head into the kitchen, he is now a year and a month old and just saying a few words, he doesn’t really talk much, ever since Annabelle…

‘How is he?’ Maxine asks softly

‘OK’ I reply, I haven’t spoken much to anyone, besides Connor, since that day.

‘Annabelle would kick your butt if she saw you like this’ Maxine tries to joke

‘Yeah well she can’t, can she’ I snap and turn and walk out of the room

I feel bad, but anything related to Annabelle just makes me sad and hurt, I need her so much! A week after that day, we all flew back to California, saying our tragic goodbyes and thanking all that fought. I lost three of my fighters and we held a funeral for them, that was a horrible day for everyone.

‘Mummy’ Connor whispers and tears fill his eyes

‘OK’ I say and lead him down the hallway and outside, we walk down the path from the pack house and I hold my son’s hand in mine and try not to cry.

‘Mummy!’ Connor lets go of my hand and runs to Annabelle’s pale, barely breathing body. (( A/N HAHAH GOT YOU))

After she slipped away from us, her heart stopped beating, I don’t know what happened but I went crazy. My wolf was howling for his mate and I broke down crying, I shifted and started licking her wound, werewolf saliva has the power to heal, I cried and licked the wound, but nothing was happening.

Alpha Cole had called the nearest doctor and he was there in ten minutes, he tried everything he could but he eventually said she was gone, I didn’t give up though. I told him to check one more time, so he did, and he found the faintest heartbeat he had ever heard, but it was there and that was enough hope for me to run her all the way back to the pack house.

They hooked her up to so many machines that I nearly lost count, they gave her a blood transfusion and said that my werewolf saliva had helped a great deal. She has been in a coma ever since, not getting better and not getting worse, just staying the same, on the brink of death, but still alive.

‘Mummy, wake up, please’ Connor whispers and tears fill his eyes and I feel my heart breaking a little more, he does this every day, just sits there talking to Annabelle and telling her about his day

‘Annabelle, sweetheart?’ I whisper, but still there is no reply

Connor spends the next half an hour, telling Annabelle about his day and how Maxine and Damon took him to the park and how he went on the swings and got ice-cream. Then we head out of the doctors house and back to the pack house, which is only a ten minute walk.

‘Goodnight daddy’ Connor whispers and I smile, I love how he calls me dad.

‘Goodnight, little man’ I kiss the top of his head and turn off his light before heading down to the kitchen.