Chapter eight:

Hey everyone chapter eight! hehehe okay so a bit goes on in this chapter and you see a bit more of Daniel and Annabelle in this one ;)

And you will finally find out what Daniel did to Annabelle that caused her and her friends to hate him

OH AND JUST HAVE TO SAY IM UP TO 100 READS SO THANKYOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS READ THIS AND VOTED! ITS IN CAPITOLS THATS HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME :)

oh and totally off topic! Listen to Taylor swifts new album red it is amazing totally recomend it!!!

Oh and if there are any spelling mistakes sorry, I am my own editor and sometimes I miss some :)

okay so enjoy and remember to comment, vote and fan! xx

*********************************************************

I wake up to the sound of someone knocking on my door. I groan and roll over and realise that I’m not at home anymore, but at the hotel. I get up and peering through the peephole I see that it's the lady from last night who works here and she looks flustered. I quickly open the door and she stops mid knock

'Ma'am people are here looking for you, I sent them away but they got suspicious' she says and takes a deep breath

'Um OK.... who showed up?' I ask and frown, why can't they just give me some space?!

'Um two men, I think one said he was your brother' she says then frowns 'why are you running away?' she asks

'I just had some problems and I need some space and time to think' I say and look down

'I understand but can I give you some advice?' she asks and I nod and look up and she places a tender hand on my shoulder 'don't push people away until you hear the whole story, take it from someone with experience' she says then with one final smile she turns and walks away.

I close my door and having a shower I change back into the same clothes and head downstairs and smile at the lady who I still haven’t thanked for everything she has done. I hand over my money and smile 'thank you' I say and she smiles softly

'My pleasure dear, but remember to get the whole story first' she says and I nod and head outside and into the car.

I take a deep breath before heading to school, no matter what happens I need to finish school so I can get out of here and get a job. I pull up at the school parking lot and park far away from my usual spot and closer to the school gates, after psyching myself up I get out of the car and walk into school.

People stop and stare but I just keep going until I get to my first class which is unfortunately English. I slide into my chair and pray that Daniel and Jason decided to take the day off but as everyone files in laughing and chatting and taking their seats a silence falls over the class and I know either one or both of them has walked in, but I keep my head down and just take out my book and pen. I freeze when I hear the chair scrape next to me and Daniel take his seat.

We work in silence neither one of us daring to say anything, we just sit there until Mrs Tinley tells us to get into our partners and sends Jason, Daniel and I outside. I quickly blank my face of any emotion and walk out in front of both of them.

'Annabelle' Jason starts and Daniel growls at him as we all sit down, I sit far away from both of them.

'I just want to work and if you don’t want to then leave' I say holding no trace of emotion in my voice and they both flinch

We sit in silence, no one daring to ask the first question. I know they are both staring at me but I refuse to give in. The bell goes and jumping up I shove my stuff in my bag and head to my next class without a look back, luckily I don’t have either of them in my next class but I do have Dylan and Maxine. I haven’t spoken to them since I ran out of Maxine's house.