Chapter fourteen:

Hey guys :)

Sorry if it isnt very long but it was 5 pages on word :)

And I just want to say thank you to everyone that has read this story, voted, fanned or commented, it means so much to me as this is my first book up and to see that I have 294 reads means so much to me <3

So please keep commenting, fanning and voting

Oh and before you start reading I just want you to know that I apologise if there is spelling mistakes, but I am my own editor and sometimes I miss things so sorry xx

Isabella xx

*****************************************************************************************************************

ANNABELLE’S POV:

It has been two days since the incident at McDonalds and so far I haven’t heard or seen from Daniel, Chase or Damon. But that might be partly because I am grounded. When I got home Jay was waiting for me with a murderous expression on his face, but once he sees Damon they go wide with shock and pain, and then love as he pulls his little brother into a hug.

***************************************FLASHBACK*************************************************

‘Damon? Is that really you?’ Jay asks, in shock

‘Hey big bro’ Damon says awkwardly, and comes to stand next to me.

I see Jay’s eyes fill with tears but he pushes them back, stupid man pride. He runs to Damon and pulls him into a hug, then pulls back and hugs me as well. We stand there awkwardly for a few more minutes, until Chase clears his throat and throws his arm around me and I can’t help but smile as he breaks the tension.

‘Who are you?’ Jay asks

‘Chase, friends with Damon’ he sticks out his hand and Jay shakes it and I see them sizing each other up, stupid boys.

‘Alright, well how about we move this mushy family reunion inside, it’s getting cold’ I say and they all laugh and roll their eyes, but follow me inside anyway. I get some drinks and we all sit down in the lounge room, drinking in silence.

‘Hey did Annabelle tell you that Alpha Daniel is her mate?’ Damon drops the bombshell and I stare at him in shock then glare at him

‘WHAT?!’ Jay yells

******************************************END OF FLASHBACK**********************************************

It didn’t go very well from there. There was a lot of yelling and threats made, until I finally calmed down Jay enough to explain everything to him, after that he went for a run and Chase and Jay left, saying that Jason had called a pack meeting so I was left alone.

I grab my book and sitting on my window I seat I begin to read, about halfway through my book I hear the door bang closed, and thinking it’s Jay I just keep reading until I hear a knock at my door. Jay doesn’t usually knock before coming in, he just barges in.

‘Who is it?’ I call out

‘It’s me, can I come in?’

What the hell?! Why is he here? What do I do? I stand up and put my book down and quickly fix my hair and clean up the makeup on my face before walking towards the door and opening it. He smile down at me and I notice him checking me out and when I look down I blush, I am only in a tight fit tank top and short spandex shorts.