Chapter 6 - Black Eye

Continues from last chapter ( Inside the Tower)

RAVENS Pov

We had went back inside, and I was ready to head back to sleep.

"So what do we do now?"
Beast boy asks.

"I don't know, I've never been in this kind of situation before. I said holding my upper arm with my right hand.

Beast Boy looks at me again with his enchanting green eyes.

"So are w-"

Beast boy was interrupted by the crime alarm. Raven's attention was off Beast Boy.

"wait Raven-"

"Wake up titans! Robin yells running out of his room.

"what are you two doing out here, that was quick!" Says cyborg as he enters the living room with Star.

"Um" we both synchronized.

" It doesn't matter, Titans Go!"

***********

At the mall

" Kitten! you again?!" Said Robin.

"You were arrested just a couple weeks ago!" Starfire yells shockingly.

"Why can't criminals learn to stay where a criminal should be. In a cell!" Cyborg started to complain.

" Have you ever heard of breaking out?"

" We have. It just seems that your ass hasn't heard of not breaking out." I whispered under my breathe.

"Come on I just wanted some new clothes, Orange just isn't my color."

"Well you should've thought about that before you started to shoplift. Why do you rob stores anyway, have you ever heard of getting a job?" Asked Beast Boy.

" Why get a job when you can just take what you want, silly. "

" Titans Go!!"

We all charged after kitten, but it turns out she wasn't completely defenseless.

Beast Boy merged into a bird going after her first, and in defense Kitten threw a diamond she stole from Blue Diamond at Beast Boy, hitting him in the eye.

"I guess it's not just clothes your stealing!?" I yelled.

"What's an outfit without accessories?"Kitten replied.

"Someone's mother let them watch a little too much Barbie." Cyborg giggled.

"I'm just borrowing them for the rest of my life. Didn't they teach you how to share in pre-school?"

"Did someone ever teach you about how borrowing works?'

' This girl has no common sense.' I thought. I looked behind me to check on Beast boy. He looked like he was about to pass out on the floor from lack of sleep but other than that he seemed pretty okay. I'd love to run to his aid but we can't let kitten go.

Kitten ran for the elevator.

" Come on Robin, do you really want to spend the rest of your life with a weird pink haired alien over a beautiful blonde with blue eyes?" Kitten teased as she Ran to the elevator.

Robin rolled his eyes at her remark.

" She's getting away!" Yelled Cyborg running after her.

An annoyed Starfire blasted the elevator with her heat vision/laser eyes trapping kitten in the elevator.

" Good job Starfire!" Robin tried to cheer Starfire up.

"I am angry and tired." She yawned.

" Beast Boy." He looked at me. "Are you okay?" I walked towards him.

" Yeah that was nothing."

" Are you sure? You have a black eye" I stated.

"What!" he exclaimed. " she ruined my beautiful face, what was she thinking!?"

I rolled my eyes at his statement.
" your face is just as beautiful from before."

Beast boy smiles as he blushes.

" Okay let's go home and catch up on our sleep. I am tired."
Robin yawned as he finished his conversation with the police.

On their way out Beast Boy found a black shaped gem by the bench. Reminding him of the most beautiful girl in the world, He took it and the titans headed to the titan car driving home.