Chapter 8 - Something Suspicious pt.1

Okay guys I know that this is super late right now but I had this big idea to do this new year/Christmas chapter and after a while it took me a really long time and It was too late for me to post it on the specific date I wanted it to be posted on. So now I'm doing a Valentine's day chapter, which is still late but you know, a chapter is a chapter.
But Again that is still late now that we are in April. So I'll just make another chapter sadly not based on any holidays. Just another chapter but don't fret because the wait is over. And as promised, more than 500 words. Here is the next chapter.

Beast Boy's POV

"Hey Cy?"

"What's up bro?"

"Do you think Robin and Starfire have been distant? "

"??" Cyborg raised an eyebrow at the green ear pointed boy.

"Like oddly distant. Like there's this space between them? He seems different."

"Maybe he realized he actually doesn't have a chance with Starfire." Raven jokingly said as she walked out the room.

Beast boy smiled at her joke.
Cyborg looked at them, then turned to BB when Raven left the room.

" Did Raven just make a joke?"

"Uh I think..."

"Well it was funny! Good one Rae!!" Cyborg yelled so that Raven could hear.

"Okay, Back to Robin."

" Oh well yeah your kinda right." Cyborg continued,
" Robin always had a miserable atmosphere to him. But now it seems different."

"Different how?"

" like he used to be 99.9% miserable. But now, it seems it had dropped dramatically. He's like a 37% now!"

"Wait can you actually tell? Do you have some sort of techy thing that can actually determine how lame Robin is?!"

"What are you talking about bro. You don't need robot parts to figure out that Robin is a sad and miserable teenager. Anyone could notice I mean, it's written all over his face."

"....ooo Savage..." Beast Boy smirked.

" Hey, Maybe it's the opposite of what Raven said. He probably thinks he still has a chance with Starfire..... Again. We should talk to him. "

" Yeah, whenever he Cries it ruins everyone's mood. And then he stays up late at night bawling! Its super annoying. We should take care of it before he gets his heart broken, again."

"Let's go
" said Cyborg.

"Yo, Robin" called Beast Boy as him and Cyborg walk into the kitchen.

"What's up guys? Do you guys notice anything different about me?" Robin says wiggling his eyebrows.

" Actually that's what we came to talk to you about. You seem to be acting strange. Weird." Said Cyborg.
"Well more than usual."

".....Savage.." Beast Boy coughs out.

" What are you talking about?"

" Well for once in your life you seem happy. Which is weird."

" Guys, I'm always happy okay. Now don't forget to do your daily training. And since you guys haven't noticed or pointed out yet, because of my training I have gained me some sharp calves."
He puts his foot on the table and pointed at his calves.
" Now these things could cut diamonds. Don't forget about your daily training." Robin patted Them on their backs and left the kitchen.

"Something's going on bro..."

" Yeah and we're going to find out....."

"Epic stakeout!?"
Beast boy suggested.

" Ultimate Epic Stakeout!!"

- Starfire's room
R
3rd Person P.O.V

"I'm so glad you came to me for advice!"
Starfire yelled in excitement.
"We rarely talk. I've always wanted us to be close taking note that we are the only girls here. I always wished that you'd come to me for advice. Now, what is it that you need the guidance in?"

" Uh right. I was wondering about the rules of the team."

" Rules....?"
Starfire started to sweat.
" What about the rules?"

"Well who made them?"

"Well I do believe it was Robin."

" Oh yeah. Right. Uhm do you mind talking me through them. Well actually I'm gonna get straight to the point."

"Alright."
'This is so exciting!'
Starfire thought to herself.

"How do you think Robin would feel about dating within the team?"

"Dating within the team?"
Starfire started to sweat.

"Yeah. Do you think he'd see it as a huge violation of the rules?"

"No no, there's no way he'd think that. I mean....I don't know..."

" Are you okay Starfire? You're sweating alot."

"Yes I'm fine. Thank you. I just realized that I'm late for something. Sorry I can't talk right now, how about later?"

" Sure....."

Starfire floats out the room.

' What is going on with that Girl? Err...Alien???' Raven thought.

Yeah I know it's pretty short, but I didn't want to make you guys wait any longer. So instead of a huge chapter, I'll just split it into parts!😙😙