Chapter 11- Late Night Walks.

AN: Beast Boy is wearing a Black soft sweatshirt, denim jeans, and Black casual sneakers. I put Raven's outfit up above but I couldn't find a photo that fit the description for Beast Boy's outfit...well I'll let you get to the story now.

3rd person
8 o'clock

"You ready?"
Beast boy stared at Raven as she walked towards him.

"Yeah" she said.

Soon or later they finally arrived at the park and began to walk.

"Hey uh thanks for spending the day with me on the steakout."
Beast boy started.
"I know you could've spent the whole day reading one of your books."

"Oh no it's fine. It's nice to be outside my room once in a while." Raven assured him.

" A whole day dedicated on Robin and all we got was that he's secretly seeing someone."

"Well what were you expecting?"

"I don't know. Robin's not the most exciting person but I still expected there to be a little......excitement."

Raven let out a gentle laugh.

"You say that he's not exciting but then again, you still expect him to be exciting?"

"Exactly."

"Talk about hard to please."

"Uh" he looked offended. "Look who's talking!"

Beast Boy nudged Rae's shoulder.

"What's that supposed to mean??"
She asked with a big smile.

"It means exactly what it means, mama. You can be hard to please."

"Oh OK."

"OK then."

"Actually not OK. I'm not hard to please. I'm actually pretty easy to please."

" Ah-huh,"

"Well, not easy to please. I'm average."

"OK. We'll agree on average."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

They continued to walk silently through the park.

"So what were you and Starfire talking about? Rules?" Beast boy tried to break the silence asking with a smirk.

"Oh umm. Yeah I guess." Raven blushed as she put a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"What rule were you talking about? Hmm?"

Raven sighed, "You know which rule we were talking about."

"Why were you asking? Huh Mama??" Beast boy began to joke with her. Getting all in her face.

"My name is not "mama" and get out of my face!" Raven laughed a little.
"I was just trying to learn more about the rules. Not that we were going to follow them or anything."

"...I like the park empty. With just you and me here." Beast boy wrapped his arm around Raven's shoulder.
"It's quiet and it reminds me of you."

Raven turns her face in the other direction.

"The place was surprisingly quiet  when we left? " Raven started.

"Yeah, I guess. That's pretty weird for them. I didn't even hear Cyborg snoring in the halls.."

" Yeah...A little too weird."

They walked around the corner  something caught Ravens eye.
A tall figure hiding behind a bush.

"Cyborg!?"
Raven And Beast boy stood there in shock.

Cyborg turned around and Beast boy quickly removed his arm from Raven's shoulder. "BB and Rae!? What y'all doing out here?"

"Uh..That's What we wanna know! Sneakin' out here late at night!" Beast boy tried to cover up their date.

"Shhh!" Cyborg shushed them as he covered their mouths. " You're gonna blow my cover.

Raven pulled his hands off her face.
"Your cover!?"

Cyborg pointed up ahead.
The two looked in the direction Cyborg was pointing.

"Oh my god." The two both said in shock.

*****
Yes I know it's short. But it's been like what 6 months. I didn't want to make you guys wait any longer. Hahaha...im sorry😅😢😢forgive me!!