Chapter 1 - Her mind

Beast Boys POV

"Hey," I said.
"where is raven?"

"In her room as usual."
said Cyborg

"I know but.....she hasn't eaten yet has she?"
I asked him

"She doesn't really eat breakfast, she just drinks her herb tea."
he said.

"Herbal tea." I corrected him.

"Whatever."

"Well imma go check on her, see if everything is alright."

"Okay, just don't do anything stupid! I don't want to hear you complaining about how she broke your tooth, Again!"

I walked to Raven's room and knocked on her door but there was no answer.
So, I casted a portal into her room that I learned from her book....behind her back.
I know I must have a death wish, snooping around her room and reading through her spell books but we could use it for emergencies. Well, we all know that I wasn't thinking about that when I was snooping.
I stepped through the portal and within seconds I was in Raven's room.
She was asleep and everything looked okay.
But damn this girl can sleep. It's almost 12 o'clock. Maybe she stayed up reading her books?

She looked.....so peaceful in her sleep.
I took a few steps closer to her. Trying to get a closer look at her.

Her face was covered in tears.

"Raven?" I called her name to see if she was really sleeping. She didn't reply so I think it's fair to say that she's knocked out.

Then I noticed a picture in her hands.
My eyes widened.
She was holding a photo that Starfire took last Christmas
Of us.
I was in my kitten form with my little Santa hat purring and squirming around in her lap.

"Why do you have this..?" I murmured.

I tried to take the photo. Which was a mistake taking note that I almost woke her.

"oh crap" I panicked.

That's when I felt someone's hands covering my mouth and being sucked into - I'm not sure- some sort of portal?

Later in Ravens Mind

I opened my eyes and I was on the ground and somehow a girl in a violet cloak was laying over top of me.

"Hello Beasty." said the girl.

"Hi......Raven?.....wait....Love!?" I yelled

"Correct my love. I am she." said Love.
"Now, let's see, do you know where we are?" she said while getting off me and giving me a hand.

"Raven's Mind?" I said taking her hand.

"You are correct my love."

"Really cool! That's kinda surprising, since I don't get most questions right. But why am I here?"

"Oh don't worry Beasty, That's why I brought you here." She says tapping my nose. "I need to show you something." 

"Whats that?" I asked her.

"I'm going to show you how to help Raven."

"How to help Raven? What's wrong with her? Is she in danger?" I asked.              

"No silly. I'm going to show you why she was crying."

"So...she really was crying?"

" Yes, Beast Boy! She may be half demon but she still has feelings."

" I know I know. It's just....I've never seen her cry before."

"No one has. Plus, people always put on a tough face because they're scared of showing weakness."

" Guess I don't know her that well. But are you sure it's okay to tell me? Won't she be upset? She'll kill me!"

"Well she won't kill you if she doesn't find out." said Love as she smirked at me.