1. IS IT WEIRD TO SAY NO TO IT

" I wish I could sleep on a fine day and never wake up. because my dreams are way too better than the cruel reality of the world "

👑        
-

Crown.

" The bright and clear day dusked cold and wet, due to the constant rain. The rainy season in Korea could never be predictable. the northern hemisphere made it even worse yet warmful for couples despite the single people who were still either on blind dates or who would never get into such a business called love.

The busiest city Seoul was now seemed to be loosened up, with few cars and public transportation the roads were clear with rainfall.

The big bad and cold alpha taehyung who was considered as one of the
" love is not my thing " category officially resigned a few minutes ago.

A frightful silence resided over the whole limo despite they were not even sleeping nor even strangers to start a conversation. it's just the awkward silence between the newly wedded couple. Neither of them had any lead to speak but the constant gazes of him were killing her.

" Is everything okay, Aera ", taehyung asked her stroking her hand. He felt it from the start, the chattering box beside him wasn't a girl to cease talking that easily.

She was unsure about what's going on? a few minutes ago, she was tied with this man and the last thing that processed in her mind was probably her father confronted her to don't cry. everything happened in a fraction of seconds. It felt unreal for her to get married at 21, it's quite scary though.

" huh? everything is fine. It's just I am feeling tired", she replied nonchalantly hoping he would buy it.

Indeed it will be awkward it doesn't matter it's a wedding fixed or out by love. the awkwardness was a new thing that one could hold. digging into the past the two birds who were now together were the most ranked professional singles before 5 months. Cupid was happy, after having a fine feast and 10 shots of soju made him slip his arrow and here they ended up being one.

No one expected them to get married but he is full of surprises and considering values together she finally took a betterment from girlfriend to a wife. Getting into their personal space and private place, taehyung was well-known for his dominance in the business world after his parents passed away he was announced as the new CEO. He is 22. His appearance was everything a girl could wish for. he even fixed the title of most handsome man in the world in 2021. His hair always fits for a perfect styling, his honey doe eyes, and the perfect mole on his nose which highlights his features followed by his shape v-lined jaw. His well-built body can get girls to drool over him. Few say his long fingers do wonders and leave the girls in a beautiful mess.

Aera, Park aera. She was just a student who used to lead her life like others. she is 21 who just completed her graduation two months ago. she majored in literature while her single father raised her alone after her mom passed away when she is ten. there is nothing she could ask or wish for, her father had an honest living and used to make sure she had food on her table by evening. she was never careless, instead, she used to help her father by doing part-time jobs, after all her father has deadly pampered her with love and care, he was considerate and they used to share everything, and people would believe if they are addressed as friends.

but there is something that would always bother her father, it's her wedding. He never even expected that it would create such an obstacle. she feared to talk to men and never make herself ease with others than her one and only childhood friend Jenn.