19: THE GAME BEGINS

" I thought you were different. It looks like I was different when i thought."

       👑        

- Crown.

Two months Later:

Life has been going easy on their lives. Aera, she found herself in the last stage of her therapies and taehyung expanded his business. They felt complete. Few more months they will be like every couple.

Aera found herself looking back and seeing off her old nerdy shy self. She made new friends at her workspace. She even befriend a male named Scott, the charming guy or precisely the coffee head whom she once found intimidating offering her a tissue.

Mina her deskmate and Scott who sat opposite to her always enjoyed their time. Aera, the girl who engulfed herself in her world now open her wings and started to fly.

Or she thought so?

________________________________

Majestically, there stood the vicious woman clad in black leather, lips painted matte maroon black. She gazed with her piercing orbs deep into the grey ones. His eyes held his psychotic love for that vicious woman.

" I'm not a woman with remorse, darling. ", she whispered eyes drooping erotically low and deep.
The grey orbs held the unspoken words which held perplexed emotions within themselves.

He, the sole owner of the orbs knew he was just a toy for her. But he loved being one in her hands. He was bounded that way. He will explore the horrifying depths for her and now what he was doing will never make sense to others.

" Are you into it, love? ", She inquired venom filled in her words. His psychotic self seemed to be excited, he just nodded. Before engulfing a kiss in return to his favour.

________________________________

Just like everyday she bid her goodbye to her duo, Mina and scott. She eyed her wristwatch and hailed a cab to complete her work within the time and leave without being suspicious. Since Taehyung was strict on his curfew, Aera calculated and recalculated to be perfect with her plan.

It was Taehyung's birthday. Although she knew it she avoided it as she wanted to make it perfect. She took an advance of her payment and wanted to be perfect within her budget.
She collected the document which ensured her Ninety percent cure for her phobia.

Around Five-Forty post meridian, She met Richard who came to pick her up casually just like every other day unaware of her whereabouts till then.

It was almost Seven when she reached the mansion due to heavy traffic. Surprisingly, She saw Taehyung leaning over the leather couch facing his face to the ceiling. All the maids and guards stood lined up keeping their head low.

Something about him felt different. The mansion seemed unusually queit. Even the click-clanks of her heels resonated with each and every step she took towards him.

" EVERYONE OUT! ", A loud commanding voice echoed throughout the hallway. Aera flinched at the sudden echo, without her consent her eyes closed shut, she remained still, plastering a confused look.

Within a few minutes everyone was out, except Jaewan, Richard and her. When she opened eyes, she took his appearance in, hair disheveled, Eyes bloodshot. Moreover, He held a Whiskey bottle in his hands.

" Where were you? ", He asked, his honey orbs boring deep into her hazel ones. Taking predatory steps towards her curled up form.He remained still, three feet trom her.