10. KISS?

" You and I, The best moment is yet to come".

-YTC

]+[

" I guess, I will ", he wisphered almost inaudible.

" what? ", she looked at him quite unsure about what he is mumbling under his breath.
He averted his gaze towards her eyes as he held them for a moment and spoke up
" I said - why would i hurt you?"

" Anyways sleep now it's almost past 12. I need to go early tomorrow. ", Her eyebrows scrunched down and ping of ache made it to her heart.

" you are leaving again? ", she asked displeased with his confession.

Taehyung who is busy after he moved himself from her and straightening the sheets so they could sleep averted his gaze. He saw how how displeased she was and her eyes displaying a glint of sadness and how her lips quivered with each second and how she drooped her head down not meeting his gaze and now he was sure he ruined it again.

" I'll be back in 3 days ", he snapped up and sat beside her as he showed his three fingers upright before breaking into an unesay chuckle.

Then the night went on, the girl beside him drifted into deep slumber as she turned to another side facing the glass window. The curtains left apart, the moonlight illuminated the room.

But he was awake, wondering what will happen when he fails to win her, once thing was sure that he has to do something to work this relation and keep her with him forever.

" Aera, where did it went wrong?", he mumbled to himself as he turned to face her.

He balanced himself with his right elbow and moved closer to her, with his other muscular arm he tried to turn her towards him. The movement his hand held her waist,she turned towards him. He stopped his movements not wanting to wake her up.

He examined her features as if examining a chaplet of diamonds. Without wasting a moment he snuggled into her. He placed his chin on her head and his arm around her waist.

It didn't took a minute for him to back off as he felt her wriggling in her sleep. He moved back as he observed her face, her eyebrows scrunched, sweat fromed over her forehead and for a moment her breathing raised and it felt so sudden and with a loud shudder she woke up.

" Aera? Is everything okay? ", He breathed and reached for her and cupped her face, she reached his hand and held over it. She took a moment to calm down and took the glass of water taehyung handed to her.

" what happened? You look scared? Are you having a nightmare? ", he inquired with concern held over his face as he sat across her and held her close.

" I don't know. I was scared and I don't know why " she replied as she gazed at him. " what's the time ", she added as she turned over to look at the clock on the wall above the mirror.

It read 3:15

" Taehyung, let's sleep. I'm fine."

Without wanting to take much risks he slept facing the other side processing everything what just happened and why it's getting severe day by day. He has to take care of it.