3. SWEET HEART

" Laters, baby "

-FSG

8

" Aera, here. take these clothes.", He handed her a pair of innerwear and gown. She almost felt embarrassment crushing her down. Him giving her garments that to undies. what an unwanted bliss it is.

Out of her thoughts, She looked at him with confusion written over her face.

" Didn't you said that you don't have my clothes. then where did you get it from".She asked knitting her eyebrows into a grimace.

" I lied ", just a simple answer he left leaving her dumbfounded.

]×[

" Do I look good ", She raised a question taking rounds with her tropical print gown.

he smiled at her actions, giving a finger heart

he smiled at her actions, giving a finger heart. " You look gorgeous "

" Taehyung-ahh, Im hungry. ", she pouted pointing to her tiny stomach.

He nodded his head up and down, " Aera, don't you think you are lucky."

" Why are you asking it now?", she raised her eyebrows anticipating another clumsy puzzle.

" You don't get fat.", she dashed an instant glare at him but he shrugged it off," The con here is you are not growing shortie", that's it she instantly grabbed a pillow at threw it on him.

" Taehyung... you better shut up.", she hissed," Wait a minute... don't tell me you are jealous babo.", she smirked at him flipping her hair. she walked out.

Following her back he started to speak nonsense, still not getting an answer drove him crazy but just a sentence halted her at a pace,"  Don't get feisty missy. I'll kiss you.", She scoffed in disbelief.

" Are you threatening me? Heartless jerk."

]×[

" Eat this meat, shortie. you need to grow up.", He added another big piece of well-grilled steak with his chopsticks, planning to piss her off. well it worked, she stood in a fierce rage slamming the table. Heaving her body up and down, Glaring with deadly eyes, she spat out," I hate you. Stop calling me shortie."

She left without turning stomping her legs indicating, she is insanely mad.
He couldn't help, bursting into laughter after successfully pissing his wife. Mission completed. but he can't leave his wife like that right.