13. THERAPY

" Should we- "

-xoxo

Fidgeting with his fingers, he slid down against door in which she locked herself. His heart pounded in his chest as he heard her sobs from the other side of the door which has been seperating them.

" Aera. I never knew this would lead to this. I shouldn't have rushed things. Sorry Love.", She heard him say from the door to which she leaned and pouring her heart out crying over her fate.

Earlier when Taehyung used to chase her, she felt those sensations all over body and eventually Taehyung made her feel safe and comfortable around him and it took around two months to hold her hands and witnessing the same after the three months of their marriage. He was astounded.

Taehyung thought it was necessary to stay away from her but it backfired him. He realized that she lost his touch and now worse she started to fear his touch again. It killed him.

" Aera, Say something. I- I feel like banging my head.", His muffled voice reached her ears.

" Taehyung, I don't know what's happening. Its-
Taehyung... please do something. "

" Aera, open the door. Let's work it out together shall we, sweetheart. ", He voice became more soothing and assured with every word he spoke.

Settling herself near the couch in his study, while he sat on his chair behind table, few glimpses passed on for the longest of time but neither of them spoke up.

" Aera, look. That day I was just trying to take things further, i didn't mean to hurt you and you know that." Breaking the silence he stood up pushing his chair a little back.

" Taehyung, Im sorry. I just don't know what happened with me. I just felt so scared."

Leaving a deep sigh behind he came into her view and stood with his arms on his waist,
" Aera, there is no other choice for us. We can't live like this. If you fear my presence. Tell me sweetheart what's bothering you. You know right, I promised to you that we will get through this."

__________________________________

After that he barged out of the room done with her silence. Pouring the shots into his glass, he gulped each of it in one go. While jimin just gawked at him with his brown orbs.

" Are you planning to pass out. Stop it Idiot. ", Jimin tried to stop him holding the bottle in Taehyung's hand.

" How can she do that. I've been working my ass off to make things right between us and how can she. Do you know how it felt when she feared me.  It felt like someone stabbing me. ", Taehyung motioned is finger as a dagger and poke on his heart expressing grief to his best friend.

" Taehyung take things easy okay. Calm down and give her time. "

" well that's what i did. I gave her time and now everything ruined. "

" This isn't gojng well. I've to something and today I'll be to the point with her.

" Jimin, let's hit your place", He asked as he turned to his side and placed his car keys on beside the glass before he made his way out followed by his the man.

Jimin ignited engine once they plopped down after fastening the seat belt. Once they reached to his home. The black gates which stood firm flung opened revealing the mysterious mansion behind the gaint walls.

" Hand me a pair of your clothes. I'm leaving after a bath. ", Taehyung mumbled his words while jimin stood there dumbfounded calculating his intentions.