14. THE VOWS

" Two souls with but a single thought; two hearts that beat as one."

- xoxo

" Let's get into your single session ", Aera nodded in response as she took the chair behind the table over which they were doing that sinful stuff when she made her presence.

From their first meeting she hated jimin. Now she knew she don't have to feel guilt for hating someone she don't know. She made a note in her mind to talk about jimin who seemed to be cheating with Iris when he had already brought his girlfriend to the ball that was held by Taehyung for the charity.

" So, Aera. Relax.shall we? ", Iris gestures her hand led her to the room that was connected to her cabin.

She was then motioned to lay. Once she was done Iris asked Aera to calm herself and answer questions.

" When did you discover you phobia?"

" When I was in my middle school. I was tied up with my partner who is a boy. ",She replied her eyes closed trying to calm her breath which raised when her thoughts went back to her days when she went to take therapies with her father.

" Did your previous therapies found your root cause? ", This time soothing her voice more Iris turned her music on.

Soon the melody invaded Aera's ear, somehow she felt nice and discovered her breaths calming to the echoes that reached her ears.

" No ", She replied and further added ," I attended only five sessions utmost and barely completed them. I often used to rush in midway."

" Do you want to leave now. ", Iris spoke up as she held Aera's hands drawing circles over her hand in an assuring manner.

" I don't know ", She whispered once her words sank into her understanding.

" Have you ever been abused? "

" You have answers to those questions in my medical records ", Aera retorted being annoyed. She somehow felt like uneasy yet calming. Uneasy with those lame questions she is hearing twice but after a few years and calming with the music which seemed to control her.

" Do you trust your husband."

Silence invaded for a moment, it stayed more than it could have and Iris scribbled on her paper.

" I trust him with my heart.", Iris heard her mewled voice and halted her pen on her paper for a moment and scribbled again.

" Do you feel secured around him.", Aera heard her say.

" He is the only person whom I felt secured around after my father. ", She replied.

"Why did you force yourself when you clearly know that you are phobic when Mr.kim tried to kiss you on your date? ", Iris circled her fountain pen over the question, because she was sure she heard Taehyung say that Aera tried to respond to his touch.

Iris was sure that until an extreme desire or extreme pressure could only force people do those things when their body clearly seemed to despise those things.

With her calculations she cleared her one option that is desire. Crystal clear she was not not even comfortable with taehyung yet and how could she talk about desire.

Now she should help her cut that pressure she's feeling to progress further.

" I'm leaving.", Aera rattled as she stood upright and strolled towards the door.