28. KILL HER

" You did thirst for blood, and with blood I fill you"

-DA

Clad in her black spaghetti dress, the woman tried to free herself from the clutches of the two bodyguards who held her, dressed in vicious black tucked with metals at their abdomen.she thrashed her legs side ways but all her efforts went invain.

It's been four days she saw ray of light. Once out of the dungeon, her eyes came in contact with the bright light causing her eyes to churn with pain.

The guards dragged her to the hall passing through the corridors and threw her onto shimmering marble floor. Her hands cuffed with metals she tried to stand in her best possible way.

She knew that a day would come like this but she had other plans to stop this day until Taehyung was bewitched with his wife.

" It's over. Your game. Let's pull the end card. ", Taehyung mocked with a scoff. He looked at her form. He had enjoyed those days where she fulfilled all his needs before his wife came into picture.

Her hawk eyes pinned to his soul. She gazed at him with love and lust. An amalgamation of her obsessed self. Bitter tears pooled in her eyes not because she will die soon but because she lost him.

Her life, Lia's twenty years of life just played in front of her in the span of two minutes gazing deep into his soul. Everything seemed so crazy and foolish. The steps she took to win him everything shattered just like her heart shattered when she was 13.

|| 7 years ago ||

" Taehyung, listen to me .", The little girl urged the boy as she shook him holding his shoulders.

" leave me alone if you don't want to die.", The elder one seethed his eyes kept in void his hands playing with the black pistol.

" I have never said this before but I am confessing this today. I am deeply in love and I want you forever in my life", Lia whispered her eyes glistening with love and admiration waiting for his response.

She is confident about him. He wouldn't deny it. She never saw him talk to a girl and she knew she don't even have to bother about the thought of him loving another girl.

Silence reigned. The wind turned tensed. Her skin pores stood upon the serene vicinity. Her soft breathing merged with his rugged ones. His breathe was intense and consuming.Lia stilled in her spot shuffling uncomfortably on the bench they sat.

" Say something, Taehyung.", Her voice came out almost inaudible due to his malicious aura.

" Keep you mouth sealed if you don't want me to instill this bullet in your forehead. I'm in no condition to fuckin love you. ", He roared pointing the gun towards her.

" Bitch.", He cursed before strolled out from there.

It felt numb. She felt numb. She didn't knew what it was but she felt it. It seemed as if an arrow just pierced through her. Her heart ached and shattered down it pieces that she could never again glue them. she saw his frame disappearing and it resembled her of losing him.The sky roared and poured drenching her but she felt nothing.

|| 2 years ago ||

" Taehyung, please...", Lia heard Jules as she walked towards his cabin to hand over the new project tender files.

" I love you and i can't imagine someone in my life. Jimin will kill me if he knows this.", Jules begged as cried for him to accept her.