29: NIGHTMARE

" If my scars are a part of me, I got no fear "

- LS~Fearless

Huge winds howled outside the mansion, the sky turned smoky concealing the spotless white full moon.Trees stood strong with it's roots deep down in the ground against the winds.

Amongst the chaos erupting in the sky thunderstorm broke in.lightning zipping across the night sky.

She closed the gaint windows concealing them with the huge white curtains. The weather was surely rough. Without her consent her vision darted to his resting  frame.

He looked so calm as if whatever is happening like it never happened. He reminded her of  her Taehyung. Just then she realised, it's been months since she took a glance of him.

She used to admire him thinking he was her prince charm but she didn't knew he would turn out to be a facade, the cruel bluebeard himself.

_________________________________

The spooky chilled weather rose goosebumps on her skin. Aera found herself standing in a solitary alley. The night fog covered most of her vision.

Aera felt her hands turning slimy. She could feel her legs shivering with the chilling sensation. Sweat dripped down her neck disappearing into her clothes
Her heart started pounding in her chest.

All of a sudden she heard someone talking. Their voices echoed loud in the alley way and then she heard a woman wailing for help. As she walked further Aera found herself getting farther than closer. But the voices grew louder. The male voices echoed loud and the woman's cry.

Aera's body felt an electrifying shake over her body which made her sleep to stumble into reality. The howling of the wind brought her into her senses.

" Aera, Are you okay?", Taehyung asked as he cupped her face with his hands. But his voice never reached her ears. The woman's wailing kept repeating in her ears.

Aera felt her heart heavy and her face muscles prickled, soon tears pooled cascading down her eyes.

Taehyung didn't understand anything, he looked at her serene form before a minute and witnessed her shaking body. Her forehead covered in sweat. Out of nowhere she clutched Taehyung hand with her sweaty ones into bone crushing fist.

He engulfed her in his embrace, she cried out loud and he didn't knew what to do. He palmed her back with his hands. Then he felt a sharp pain shooting on his shoulder and it didn't take him long to realise that Aera bit him.

___________________________________

He didn't realise how the night had passed but it's was intense. He eyed the purple blemish that stilled on his shoulder. Gulping down his throat he patted it with his fingers. Her teeth marks dug deep in his flesh.

He wore his office attire before coming out of the wardrobe. His eyes darted towards his king sized bed. Covered in the furry sheets she slept sound and safe. What must've happened. That question has been striking his head again and again.

He decided to let her rest and leave to work once she wake up. He strolled into his library to do few errands.

A few minutes passed and he heard a knock on the door.