5. FEED ME

𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕪
𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕓𝕓𝕚𝕟𝕘.

-𝕯𝖔𝖕𝖊

Reality hit him, he cursed himself for leaving her like this. He plastered a wide smile and spoke up," Aera, do you want to eat anything.", Yes!, A big yes!.
Nonetheless, she didn't want to disturb him, so she shooked her head in denial.

Another growl from her stomach easily slipped out leaving her dumbfounded." How dumb of you aera", She mused under her breath.

He turned his gaze towards the officials or whatever, he bowed his head and mumbled something before he stood up holding her hand.

He soon dragged her into another big room. Her eyes widened while her mouth watered at the sight. Food! They are like treasures to her.

The room was a duplicate of the other room. Instead of chairs, the big tables. The tables were organized with food, including deserts and meals. At the spotlight, the glasses of champagne were made into a beautiful fountain.

Walking along the tables holding her hand he stopped at the meal section, turning around he slurred," What do you want to eat, seafood or normal meals", It's difficult by the way she can't get along with meals when her eyes were all over those sweets.

[ Ps: Im drooling her like a fool ]

" Do you want to eat deserts ", He asked looking over the section far from him and here aera is eye raping them.

He already had enough of her actions, dragging her over the deserts he lifted her and placed her on the table beside the deserts. Her eyes widened, she looked at him with a confused look. She was about to get down only to be stopped by him. " Don't you dare get down.", He warned her poking his tongue after his left cheek.

" what was that for?", he looked mischievous to her. She huffed in annoyance and folded her arms together. hanging her legs down playing with them ignoring the fact that everyone is eye raping her. she was curious at the same time why they are acting all weird and alien.

Clutching the silk cloth on the table, her gaze towards her lap never left. Glancing at him in between. He placed all the favorite desserts. She smiled at her thought before drifting into the past, she still remembered her first date, while she is hella nervous while his father couldn't what he is witnessing.

They used to go on lots of dates and she used to order her favorite desserts, so no wonder he knew what she prefers. Digging more into it,
She still remembers how she almost spilled the bubble tea when he asked her that if she was willing to love him back.

Back then he used to be the whole attention along with their presence, even though few people don't know them. His charm, a piece of cake, and the ants were the girls who wooed him.

She still has no idea what he saw in her, whenever she used to ask him he would just try to change the topic or just spoil the whole environment and days passed she even forgot to ask about it.

The way they used to hang out and the way he used to treat her was everything she wished to happen. Her prince charming, there he was walking with a plate full of desserts as if he is walking with flowers for her. she smiled widely more like an idiot.

" What are you laughing at shortie ", He pulled her out from her dreamland fantasies. He flicked her head handing over the plate to her.

In no moment she attacked it like there is no tomorrow not even sparing a thankful glare to her sweet husband. It really pissed him off, it's not for attention, but she didn't share it with him while he expecting the strawberry piece on the cake.

Biting his lower lip he leaned forward caging her between him, still no moment from her, even though she sensed that he is close but she didn't dare to look at him.

" Tsk, Spare me a glance Aera, For god's sake ", He is pissed, but the girl has no clue about it. Slowly, lifting her head she looked at him, forming her lips into a thin. She looked too innocent and like a 5-year-old kid.

" Feed me.", He ordered raising his eyebrow licking his lips eyeing the strawberry pieces. she couldn't control her laughter, he exactly looked like her whenever she kills food with her glares.

Forgetting everything for a moment around them they immersed themselves in being lovey-dovey. Caressing her cheeks with his palm, sometimes patting her head.
He is adorable.

" Ahh- My poor soul ", A soft voice interrupted them, turning their heads to the side they noticed a man, his features are kinda attractive, standing with a glass of champagne.

He looked quite familiar to her. She saw him but she forgot maybe. Smiling widely taehyung walked to the man pulling him a into hug leaving aera behind.

She placed the plate beside her, helping herself with the table she finally landed on the ground. Achievement! The shortie of him really landed with heels from a table which exactly drooped her legs down leaving the height of her thigh to toe. wow! She isn't that short... but still, she is 4'11.

Walking up to him she looked at the man who looked feminine but he looked manly at the same time. only a few people can handle this charm. Not interested to pay attention to him but she does have manners, she can't even sit unbothered nor she can't start a conversation with a stranger just because he looked stunning.

Without interrupting she stood behind Taehyung who covered her totally, Not so precise that a person couldn't notice that a fragile girl is behind him.

They talked for good 2 minutes before averting their gaze at her. The man looked at her smiling widely before opening his arms wide insisting to drag into a hug only to get stopped by Taehyung.

Taehyung tilted his raising eyes he possessively stopped him on the other hand she moved behind him too...

Nodding his head left as right Jimin chuckled under his breath... Everything felt alien to him. His friend getting married and those things may be...and the way she looked completely took his thoughts away.

" She hates flirts like you ", Taehyung started circling his hand around her waist getting her beside him.

The conversation continued without interruption for a few minutes but her gaze was on the poor items she left behind.

" Aera, stay here I'll be back in a moment. ", Taehyung spoke up placing a kiss on her forehead with a reassuring smile while his eyes found who dared to attract her attention.

Moving back with a plop sound he turned his gaze towards the food and smiled adorably," Go and enjoy your food. Hmm ", He left her behind.

☆━━━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━━☆

" Hey, you wanna kill me ". * Hyunjin voice*

I was busy... That's why I totally forgot about my shit and I am sorry for the short chapter.

HEY!!! Is anyone reading my book... Or is this cliche Wattpad is giving views of me whenever I click " View as a reader ".... Please tell me if u are reading please vote it...