25: I'M ON MY PERIOD

" Close your eyes
fumble my shadow and heart "

- HMT ~ EVE.

" Get this straight into your head.", Taehyung poked his head with heavy metal and looked into jimin eyes.
" She knew about black pearl and now hates me to core. "

Jimin chuckled facing his helpless friend roaming like a maniac here and there." Pictures, Where did you get them from? ", Jimin inquired.

" Anonymous Mail. ", Taehyung took no time to reply as he walked here and there trying to control his anger.

" Aera, She is a virgin. ", Taehyung whispered eyeing into the thin air as his face adorned a proud smirk followed by his stoic face. Pictures of the night flashed before him as he felt her body once again him. From that day he started thinking sinful stuff in the daylight and she is the sole reason behind it.

" How do you kn-?--- Did you ", Before Jimin could complete his sentence Taehyung trailed his words.

" Yes! "

" She was okay with that? ", Jimin whispered eyes glued to his maniac of a friend.

Taehyung shooked his head in denial and replied," She's just a little upset. Few strings would be enough to tame her. "

" Don't you think you are being too casual on this issue? ", The blonde hair remarked dumping the pictures along with his golden eagle lighter.

" So you want me to stick to it. We were the same. Nothing changed. That bastard was just a distraction to her. Now it's my responsibility to make sure she'd not have any distractions in future. Black pearl would not meddle with her life and now we are good to go. We will have lots of babies and make a family together", Taehyung spoke a little more exaggeration expressing his theory.

" You are unbelievable and insane.", Jimin stated stuffing his hands in his coat bidding a send off to his friend.

___________________________________

" How long are you gonna sit there and weep? ", He asked completely annoyed by her stubborn self. Despite his warnings she kept her cocooned frame to her self against the corner of the room. Her clothes shielding her from his hawk eyes. Neither of the moved from their since afternoon. Sje ate her meals unable to hear his threats and warnings. She looked out of the large window and then at the sighting outside. The water falling down the pool sang a lullaby for her exhausted self.

" This time, I'll drag you back and tie you to the bed. ", He warned again his patience fading into thin air but the girl kept her mouth shut. Not even her hair made a move to obey his commands. She loathed him with her everything. The bruises and blemishes he left still burned whenever the silk fabric brush through it. The soreness between her legs reminding her how she miserably lost her chastity to someone she loved wholeheartedly without consent.

Her thoughts trailed to their ends when his footsteps echoed approaching towards her. With one tug, his muscular arm gripped her hands which were resting around her knees jnto air. He mercilessly dragged her without effort along the corridors despite her struggles. She tried to get rid of his clutch but her attempts became futile. She tried holding the staircase railing but it only angered him more to tug her harder.

Once they were inside the room, he closed the door shirt. He harshly yanked her on the bed removing his shirt terrorising her aldready shivering frame.

" L-leave me, Let me go. ", She trembled trying to walk past him to the door. But he yanked her back. He loved her state. Submissive with helplessness.
He fucki'n loved it.