Sleeping Beauty

Once upon a time, in a beautiful and glorious city nestled high in the mountains, there lived a wise king and a fair queen who wanted a child. One day, their wish came true. A beautiful baby girl was born and she was named Zoe Orimoto. A few days after the princess's birth, a grand party was held at the palace. People from far and wide were invited to attend the marvelous celebration. Even the Seven Good Fairies were asked to come. Everyone was having a wonderful time while celebrating the baby princess. The King stood up from his throne and raised his hand and all of the guests turned their attention to him.

"Attention, everyone! It's time for the event you've all been waiting for. Time for our guests of honor to give their gifts to our little princess," The King announced.

"That's right, darling. Now the oldest of the group shall go first, the second oldest, and so on. In your own time," The Queen added proudly, nodding her head at the Fairies.

The Seven Fairies nodded their heads and smiled back at the King and Queen as they made their way towards the gilded cradle by the two thrones where the tiny baby princess was laying, all standing in a single file line.

The first to go up was a male fairy with brown eyes and hair, and he wears a red shirt and shorts, and red wings. He looked at the baby and his wand began to glow. "My gift to the princess is surpassing beauty," the male fairy announced as he cast his spell upon the baby.

The next fairy stepped up. This one was a female fairy with gold-brown hair, pale skin, and amber eyes. She wears a yellow-gold butterfly necklace with a sleeveless chrysanthemum dress along with a yellow belt and yellow wings. She activated her magic as well. "My gift to the princess is the wit of an angel," the fairy declared, casting her spell.

The third fairy was a second male fairy with brown hair, brown eyes, and tanned skin. He wears an orange costume. His wings are also orange. "My gift to the princess is grace in all of her ways."

The fourth was another female fairy with blonde hair and wears a green dress with green wings. "My gift to the princess is a true sense of humor."

The fifth was a third female fairy with short blue hair and blue eyes. She wears a blue dress with blue wings. "My gift to the princess is a kind and friendly disposition."

The sixth was a third male fairy with tan skin and purple hair. "My gift to the princess is loyalty and bravery."

And the final and youngest fairy was a fourth female fairy with indigo hair and a dress. Before she could cast a spell, however, everything was suddenly interrupted by the front doors bursting open by a great gust of wind, followed by a deafening buzz and a cloud of dark green smoke. When the buzzing stopped and the wind ceased, a slim and graceful female fairy appeared. Her eyes were remarkably dark green and she wears a dark purple eyeshadow. Her eyebrows are black and they show her emotions very well. There is a dark birthmark on her right cheek, under the eye. There are dark purple ribbons tied around her arms. She wears a dark purple dress. Her wings are light and dark purple. As she slowly approached the King and Queen, the people cowered in fear and trembled as the fairy passed by.

"Good day, everyone. What a glorious affair you have going on," The fairy spoke, her voice seemed to echo in everyone's minds. "I see everyone has managed to come. Nobility, royalty, and even the rabble. How quaint."

"What are you doing here, Laverna?" The red male fairy demanded.

"Yeah. What do you want?" The blonde fairy in green asked.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm here for the celebration, of course. Although I feel rather distressed at not receiving an invitation. Where are your manners?" The fairy dubbed as Laverna replied.