Entering Cave of Kunlun

This year marked a special year where the Four Kingdoms would meet together for seven days to celebrate their years of unity. It was also a special occasion for the young Princes, that have reached their right age to enter the Cave of Kunlun to test and train their abilities. So this year, the Zhao's of the North Kingdom would be hosting the event.

********************************************************************

"Father why can't I go with you and Didi?" Shen Wei asked with disappointment and sadness.

"My good son, please be obedient. It's enough for just one prince to go. You should stay to take care of your mother, I entrust you to this task." His father patted his shoulder, not able to look at Shen Wei in the eye.

"Yes, father!" Shen Wei agreed with heavy heart. He could not defy his father orders.

Ever since he was young, Shen Wei would always look forward to go up North. It was said that the North had snow all year round with beautiful scenery. And they also have flowerbed full of magical white snow flowers.

*********************************************************************

Horses started galloping as the East and South Kingdom both made their trip together to the North Kingdom. All the while, Yezun kept pouting and complaining the whole trip as to why his Gege could not come with them, making his father's head spins.

With their magic and power, the trip only took half the day by land, as they all arrived at the gate of the North around noon.

Trumpets were blown to alert of their arrival, and the one to welcomed them at the gate of the Kingdom is Prince Yunlan and Prince Chu. Beside them are their magical animals, Da Qing from the Cat Tribe and Zhu Hong from the Snake Tribe.

They bowed respectfully to welcome both Kings as Yunlan led them to the Kingdom's entrance.

Chu and Guo were eyeing at each other shyly. While Yunlan is gazing at Yezun with interest, since he heard so much about the twins.

"So which of the twins are you?" Yunlan asked as he approached Yezun.

"I'm Yezun, the second son. My Gege is not joining us this year." Yezun replied with gloomy face.

Yunlan chuckled looking at Yezun's face. "He indeed is cute, childish and naughty." Yunlan described Yezun inwardly, not what he had expected.

Yezun gazed over at Da Qing. "And who are you?" He asked with curiosity.

"I'm Da Qing from the Cat Tribe! I'm also Prince Yunlan's best friend and protector." Da Qing proudly announced.

Yezun came closer to observe Da Qing. "Where's your ears?" As he twirled Da Qing around to examine for his ears and tail.

"Hahaha! You could only see his ears and tail if he transforms into a cat." Yunlan explained, while helping Da Qing to stand straight from his dizziness.

"Well it's too bad that your Gege is not here. It would've been nice for all the Princes to meet up!" Chu joined in the conversation and walked closer to the shy Guo.

********************************************************************

They arrived at the castle where King Zhao and King Chu welcomed them all.

"My friends, I missed you all so much." King Zhao opened his arms wide, as the Four Kings did a group hug.

The Four Princes looked at their fathers with amusement and disbelief and had to suppress in their laughter's.