His Heart Power

Shortly after Shen Wei was caught by King Ammonite, the group came up with a rescue plan that would require them to join powers.

"After I split up the sea, you must quickly open up a portal. My power alone could not hold up the sea for too long." Yezun explained while getting ready.

"Don't worry! After you split the sea, all of us would combine our powers to bring Yunlan in the portal." Chu assured.

"Will the portal bring him to the third level of the sea?" Guo asked with worries.

"Yunlan! Yunlan!" Da Qing called, tapping Yunlan on the shoulder, who was looking troubled. "What's wrong?"

"All of this required 80% of your powers. What would happen if you get attacked again?" Yunlan was concerned for all their safety as much as for Shen Wei.

Ling Jing puts his hand on Yunlan's shoulder. "Do not fret! I have added a temporarily invisible function on this ship. I think it's enough time for them to restore their powers." Ling Jing assured.

"Thank you all! My friends!" Yunlan bowed his head, thanking them.

They assembled themselves in a row, putting their palms on each other's back as they gathered their internal strength.

"Ready?" Yezun asked and all nodded for him to proceed. He swung his wind sword and points it towards the sky. "Great Wind from all four directions. Let me borrow your power!" Gushes of wind started blowing from all four directions. Feeling the powers surrounded his sword, Yezun quickly struck towards the sea, slicing it in half. Seeing the parted sea, they gathered their powers to the palms and pushed Yunlan forward as he quickly disappeared inside the portal.

************************************************************

Drip...Drip...Drip...The cold seawater slid along the stalactites hanging from the ceiling of the dimmed cavern and dripped down against Shen Wei's face as he began to stir.

"Hua Wuxie! Wake up...Hua Wuxie!" King Ammonite called out in a hoarse voice.

Shen Wei slowly opened his eyes and found himself being bound by sea plants, tightly wrapped around his limbs. "Who are you and what do you want?" Shen Wei struggled.

King Ammonite glided closer. "Have you forgotten the person you've imprisoned in this underwater dungeon for thousands of years!"

"I'm not Hua Wuxie! I'm Shen..." His words were cut off. "Where did you hid my last heart power?" As it wrapped one of its legs around Shen Wei's neck, choking him. "Tell me!" It demanded. "I..don't..know.." Shen Wei was losing his breath. King Ammonite released Shen Wei and laughed. "If you don't tell me! I have my ways of knowing, but it's going to hurt!" It suddenly put its suction cup on Shen Wei's head and started sucking out images within his memories.

"AHH! STOP!" Shen Wei screamed in pain, feeling his head was about to explode from all the memories rushing into him. From recent memories, all the way to memories that were not his. "Find it!" King Ammonites' voice echoed in his ears, releasing chemicals through its suction that gave Shen Wei a soporific effect. Shen Wei closed his eyes as his soul floated to places within his memories.

Shen Wei started to drift mid-air until he finally stopped at a place outside a certain cave. "Where is this place?" He then saw a figure of a person from behind. "Who?" Suddenly the person turned around. Shen Wei widened his eyes. "Ah Lan!" Shen Wei kept calling, but a force instantly pulled him away as he drifted to a different area.

************************************************************

Yunlan travelled through an unknown portal and was finally thrown out forcefully as he landed on the seafloor with a thud. "Ouch!" He rubbed his butt and observed where he's at. "Xiao Wei!" Yunlan shouts out to see if there's any response. So he continued searching the area until he reached a cave covered in sea mosses. He stood there examining the entrance. Suddenly, he felt a presence next to him.

"Who is there?" Yunlan turned to look but found no one. "Strange! I thought I heard Xiao Wei." He scratched his head as he turned back to look at the cave in front of him and decide to check out.

Yunlan puts on his night-vision goggles and swept through an overgrown size sea kelps. He walked round and round and came back to the entrance of the cave. "What is this place? It's like a maze!" And went through it again, but the sea kelps kept on shifting. Feeling frustrated, he summoned his Ice Sword and chopped his way through. This time, the sea kelps extended longer and wrapped around him like ribbons. It swung Yunlan towards the pointy stalactites on the ceiling. Yunlan immediately froze the stalactite and blew it to pieces. He then quickly cut off the kelps around his waist. "Come out! Let's fight face to face!" Yunlan challenged.

Laughter was then heard as the sea kelps quickly bundled up together and took on human form. "Go away human! I don't want to harm you!" said the sea kelp but immediately widened his eyes. "Lord Kunlun! Is that you?" And bowed down respectfully. "Who are you?" Yunlan was confused. "Lord Kunlun! It's me, Sang. Guardian of this cave as instructed by Lord Hua Wuxie!" Sang replied. "Hua Wuxie...." Yunlan whispered to himself. "Lord! Have you come to retrieve the heart power of King Ammonite?" Sang asked. "Lord Hua Wuxie told me that you would come one day!" Which made Yunlan's eyes widened in surprise.

************************************************************

Shen Wei was pulled to a different place and was finally put down. "Where is this place?" Shen Wei looked around the snowy mountain. He then saw from afar, a person in a blue robe, holding an umbrella that covered his face. "Who are you?" Shen Wei asked.

The person turned around, not revealing his face. "I'm now just a fragment of the memory!" He replied. "Could you help me! I want to go to Ah Lan! He's here!" Shen Wei pleaded. The person giggled. "Come here then!" Shen Wei immediately made his way over to the person. But still, the umbrella was obstructing his face.

The person puts his palm on Shen Wei's chest. Shen Wei could feel the symbol on him glowed warmly and new energy was transmitted around it. The person leaned and whispered some instructions into Shen Wei's ear, which shocked Shen Wei. After importing the information, the person pushed lightly on Shen Wei, which sent him flying backward.

"Remember your identity! This is your destiny! This is your fate!" Shen Wei heard the person said before he himself disappeared into a portal.

************************************************************

Meanwhile, Sang led Yunlan to where King Ammonite's heart power was sealed.

Yunlan wanted to touch the pumping blue heart that was floating mid-air but was stopped by Sang. "The seal around it is very powerful! You can't touch it like that!" Sang made it known by sending a tiny ribbon of kelp towards the seal as it dissipated.

"Then how should I get this heart power?" Yunlan caressed his chin and Sang looked at Yunlan strangely. "Lord! You have become somewhat different! Why not use the Holy Grail to absorb it?" Sang suggested. "Oh right! I knew that!" Yunlan laughed foolishly. "Ahem! Move aside!"

Yunlan summoned the Holy Grail out of his body and started absorbing in the heart power. Instantaneously, Yunlan could feel his power has increased a level, and so is his sense. "I could smell Xiao Wei faintly." He thought inwardly.

Yunlan turned to look at Sang. "Do you know where is King Ammonite's location?" Sang nodded, and lead Yunlan out to another portal.