Walked Through Fate With You

The trumpet played as Yunlan carried Shen Wei down the carriage per the custom of the North. "You can put me down now! Everyone is looking at us." Shen Wei blushed. "Never, not even in millions of years!" Yunlan whispered and continued carrying Shen Wei like a delicate flower, heading to the altar at the foot of Mount Kunlun, where they completed their wedding ritual.

It was a Grand Wedding, as many Tribes and Clans came to congratulate them. Even the Dark Forest Clan, who surrendered and pledged alliance.

At the same time, King Zhao placed the crown on Yunlan's head, announcing Yunlan as the next King to the throne. "Yunlan, drop your blood on the stone tablet to complete the ceremony." His father instructed, and Yunlan did just so. Everybody then bowed and cheered to their new King. They then headed back to the castle to enjoy the feast and music for the night.

Shen Wei nervously fidgets with his fingers as he awaits his groom in the bed-chamber. "My Queen!" Yunlan called and quickly sat on the bed, lifting the veil from his shy bride. "You're so beautiful, Xiao Wei." And gently lean in for a kiss while trying to remove their garments. "Ah Lan, wait, let's drink our marriage wine first." Shen Wei lightly pushed. "No, skip it! I cannot wait anymore! You're finally back in my arms." and continued loosening their sash and robes until Shen Wei laid bare in front of him. "I want many children from you, Xiao Wei," Yunlan requested while kissing and licking Shen Wei's milky body. "Ah...Lan...!" Shen Wei squirmed as Yunlan's sinful tongue descended further down.

The snow flower danced in rhythm with the blowing wind. As the candle steadily burnt out while two people mingled together under the silk covering, and so commence their sweet night.

***********************************************************

Years later, the Four Kingdoms united into one. Chu and Guo got married, while Yezun and Da Qing will be married in the coming year. As for Shen Wei and Yunlan, both now became parents.

"Fusheng! Come down!" Shen Wei scolded his son, who tried to climb up a tree. "Xiao Wei, relax!!" Yunlan grabbed his son from the tree and put him down, "Go play with He Qi!" Little Fusheng quickly sprints away from his angry Mama. "Fusheng, come back!" But Yunlan pulled his beloved Queen's hand from chasing after his son.

Shen Wei turned to look at his husband with a frown. "Every time I tried to discipline him, you always take his side. Fine, you get his punishment instead." and started pinching Yunlan all over. "Ouch...ouch! Xiao Wei, it hurts!" Yunlan tried to escape his beloved clutches but failed to.

Yezun, Da Qing with Guo and Chu watched from afar and laughed hysterically at the scene. "Now I understood what his first and second oracle meant. He ruled over all but just under one!" As they all continued watching and laughing.

Yunlan quickly caught Shen Wei's hand and hugged him from behind as they sat down on the snow flower hill, watching Fusheng bullying his little bodyguard He Qi. Yunlan then started laughing at that. "What are you laughing about?" Shen Wei asked. "You know, Fusheng reminds me of you in my last realm that I went to." Yunlan began recalling the memory of the last realm he entered.

***********************************************************

Third Realm:

Yunlan woke up in a small, dimmed room with a slight pain on the forehead. "Where am I?" He rubbed his head and tried to find the door. With one kick, the door swung open as he quickly hopped out, seeing such a strange realm. "A moving carriage?" Yunlan observed around, seeing a four-wheeled carriage moving on its own. "What Era is this?" He thought to himself and suddenly heard a voice of a kid calling for help. Yunlan dashed over to check.