The Fog

Shen Wei was again brought back to his body with a force that repelled King Ammonite's energy back on himself. "What is happening?" King Ammonite spat out blood. "How's this possible?" He was about to charge at Shen Wei again, but Shen Wei quickly leaped up as he summoned his Aqua Bow and shot him in the heart with his enhanced power. Yunlan suddenly appeared and struck King Ammonite with his sword, chopping all his legs in one swing.

"Ah Lan!" Shen Wei quickly ran to hug Yunlan. "Xiao Wei!" Yunlan returned the hug with a kiss on his forehead.

Knowing he would die, King Ammonite activated a bomb within himself, which was quickly sensed by Yunlan since he obtained one of King Ammonite's heart power. "We must get out quick! His body will explode this place to pieces!" Yunlan froze King Ammonite's body to slow down the rate of the explosion as he quickly made a portal. Luckily they escaped before the cave collapsed and are now above the surface of the water. Shen Wei quickly summoned his cloud. "My Lord!" Sang bowed to Shen Wei, who turned his head to Yunlan with confusion.

************************************************************

Yunlan explained everything to Shen Wei as they rode on Wang the cloud, who is quite annoyed by Sang. "Can you stop touching me!" Wang scolded. "Sorry!" Sang was excited, riding on a cloud for the first time. "Bring us down Wang!" Yunlan saw a safe landing ahead. "Lord! I cannot survive so long on land!" said Sang, whose origin is the sea kelp. Shen Wei understood and immediately put him in his magic water pouch.

Since Yunlan and Shen Wei is now on the other side of the Sea, they decided to head to Dark Mountain first and would find a place to meet up with the others later.

Soon they came across a pathway, and usually, pathways would lead to a village. But the further they walked, the foggier it became. "Be careful!" Yunlan held tightly on Shen Wei's hand, walking through the fog. "It's getting dark soon. I wonder if there's a village ahead." They continued on the path until they reached an abandoned shrine. "Let's rest here for the night." Yunlan sat at a corner as he patted on the spot next to him and waved at Shen Wei to come. Shen Wei blushed and shyly walked towards Yunlan. "Sit!" He pulled Shen Wei down and leaned Shen Wei's head on his shoulder to rest.

************************************************************

"Xiao Wei!" Yunlan leaned in to kiss his lips as he laid him down. One by one he took off Shen's Wei robes, revealing that smooth, pale skin. Yunlan ran his tongue along Shen Wei's jawline, down his neck and all the way to his chest, while his hand loosened Shen Wei's waistband. "Yun...Lan.." Shen Wei closed his eyes as Yunlan licked him all over his body and down to his abdomen. "Everything about you is so alluring!" Yunlan continued to descend further down.

Surprisingly, Shen Wei flipped their position and copied what Yunlan did with him earlier. Their naked bodies pressed together. "Do you love me Yunlan?" As he bit on Yunlan's neck and chest, going down further. "Yes! Since day one!" Yunlan closed his eyes, feeling Shen Wei's tongue twirling around him. "Liar!" Yunlan quickly opened his eyes, seeing Shen Wei's eyes turned neon as his face shifted into a fox. The fox quickly leaped on top of him and gouged out his heart.

Yunlan bolted up from his dream, gasping for air. "Xiao Wei!" Yunlan called right in time when Shen Wei walked back into the shrine. "Yunlan, what happened? You're sweating a lot." Shen Wei wiped the sweat on his forehead. "Where did you go? Don't go off alone next time." Yunlan asked while looking deep into Shen Wei's eyes. "I checked outside, and the fog has dissipated." Shen Wei smiled and kissed Yunlan's cheek, which surprised Yunlan. "Let's go!" Shen Wei led ahead. "Hey!" Yunlan called, and Shen Wei turned only to meet with Yunlan's sword, piercing through his stomach.

"Why?" Shen Wei asked with tears. Yunlan smirked. "Stop pretending! You must be Li Qian, the red dream fox of the Bai's Family." The fake Shen Wei curved one side of the lips. "How did you see through my disguise?" Li Qian was curious as she slowly shifted to her own face. "That! You could never come to understand! But one thing is for sure! You are not as beautiful as my Xiao Wei!" Yunlan wanted to thrust his sword in further, but Li Qian suddenly vanished into the fog. Only her evil laughs were heard before it faded.

"Xiao Wei!" Yunlan widened his eyes and quickly went to look for him.

Shen Wei woke up before Yunlan so he decided to check if it was still foggy. Not only did it not dissipate, but it became denser. And now Shen Wei had lost his way back. "Xiao Wei! Xiao Wei!" Yunlan called from somewhere within the dense fog. "Ah Lan! I'm here!" Shen Wei replied, hearing Yunlan's footsteps getting closer. "Xiao Wei!" They finally found each other as Yunlan quickly hugged him. "Are you alright!" Shen Wei quickly nodded. "We should get out of here quick!"

Suddenly, they heard another footstep coming towards them. "Xiao Wei!" A duplicate of Yunlan called. "Ah Lan?" Shen Wei gazed at the two Yunlan and backed away.

"Xiao Wei! Come here!" The duplicate Yunlan called. "Don't go! He's fake!" said the first Yunlan. Shen Wei gazed intensely at both and finally found the truth. "You are fake!" He pointed at duplicate Yunlan. He quickly summoned his Aqua Bow and locked at his target. "Xiao Wei! It's me!" Duplicate Yunlan tried to plead. Shen Wei smirked and shot his arrow. The arrow made its way to the duplicate Yunlan but quickly changed target, and instead, it shot at first Yunlan through the heart. The fake Yunlan shrieked in pain and quickly vanished.

************************************************************

In a fox den, Li Qian brought her soul dream back to her body, but not without a scathe. She started coughing blood because Shen Wei attacking her heart is deathly to a fox. "Li Qian!" A white fox came to carry her up. "Sister Bai! Did you see through the dream mirror? I could not trick them." Li Qian still coughing. "I saw that! Even in the dream, you lured him into. It's Shen Wei, whom he holds dear!" The white fox clenched her fists.

************************************************************

"Xiao Wei!" Yunlan kissed Shen Wei all over his face in happiness. He kissed both of his cheeks, his forehead, his nose and finally, his lips. "Stop it!" Shen Wei giggled and blushed. "Not unless you tell me how you recognized me?" Shen Wei shook his head playfully. "Okay fine!" Yunlan continued to kiss all over his face. "Stop! I will tell! Because...no one is naughty like you!" Shen Wei pinched his nose and quickly ran away from Yunlan's grip.

The pathway finally cleared, and the fog had totally dissipated because it was all an illusion created by Li Qian. Soon, they arrived at a village where Yunlan felt familiarity. "I think I've been here before!" He caressed his chin. Shen Wei saw a stone writing of the village's name as he read it aloud. "Bai's Village. Have you been here, Ah Lan?" Yunlan widened his eyes and backed a few steps. "I think we should keep going!" Yunlan pulled Shen Wei's hand, but a familiar figure approached them. Yunlan again widened his eyes, surprised to see the person as he gulped his saliva and started sweating.