The Two Pairs

Chu and Guo got absorbed to a different section of Kunlun mountain.  "What is this place? It's full of coffins." Guo wiped the dust off his clothing.  "Be careful Guo! There's negative spirit energy here." Chu warned and shifted Guo to stand behind him as they left the unholy area. The atmosphere started getting heavy as both began to lose air and breathed heavily.  Chu stopped Guo from walking further as he heard growling sounds from each end of the tunnel.

"What..what..is that that sound?" Guo stuttered from fright.

"Guo! Could you strike a flash of lightning ahead?" Chu asked and Guo nodded as he took out his weapon.

Guo zapped a flash of lightning as it flared up for them to see what was ahead.  Both widened their eyes and gasped upon seeing swarms of living corpses ahead of them.   Guo immediately turned behind him and zapped another flash, but only to witness the same amount of living corpses slowly making their way towards them.

"What will we do? We're trapped!" Guo panicked.  "We will fight!" Chu shouted and ran towards the corpses as he whipped them down with his puppet strings.  Guo followed and struck multiples lightning bolts towards the corpses.  But all were in vain because no matter how many they managed to put down, they seemed to quickly rise back up.

Guo and Chu are now back to back as they are being trapped between the corpses from both directions.   Chu then released Zhu Hong and ordered her to go find help.   She hissed in obedience and crawled away.

Still fighting their way out through those corpses.  Guo's energy has started to drain as his strikes weakened.   He suddenly remembered something that Shen Wei used to read to him and Yezun as a bedtime story.

Guo was hesitant, but he had no choice but to try.  He pulled Chu in by surprise and locked their lips. Both were frozen in shock, but they weren't the only ones.  All the corpses were also frozen on the spot and stopped their movements.  Guo eye signalled Chu to look at those frozen corpses and gestured him to start moving.   They swiftly made their way through without removing their lips.  And finally made it to the other end safely as they quickly ran to find a safe spot.

"What happened, why did the corpses stopped moving?" Chu asked while looking at Guo with amazement.  "I think it's because they couldn't feel our breathing anymore.  I think they attacked based on human breathing." Guo informed and noticed that Chu was smiling while touching his own lips.

Guo turned around in embarrassment.  "I think we should quickly start moving out of here!" And walked fastly ahead of Chu.

**************************************************************

Meanwhile, Yezun and Da Qing were stuck in a maze-like tunnel.  They walked and walked but every turn they took, they would always come to meet dead ends.

"What the heck is this place, we walked endlessly?" Yezun whined as he sat down and massages his legs. Da Qing tried using his eyes to scan the area but to no avail.

"Ewww, what is this?" Yezun got up trying to wipe his hands full of sticky cobwebs. Out of nowhere many creepy crawlers burst out from the cracked walls and surrounded them.  Yezun who is frightened of bugs started screaming loudly and jumped on Da Qing.  "GO!" He ordered and Da Qing started running.

Da Qing carried the screaming Yezun while running and couldn't see clearly ahead.   He accidentally tripped and both tumbled downward.  Yezun fell down first and was caught on a thick cobweb while a big spider is crawling towards him.  "Da Qing! HELP ME!!!" Yezun cried out loudly in fright from seeing a big hideous spider crawling towards him, and is opening its mouth widely trying to eat him.  Da Qing quickly used his claws to break through the web and killed the spider in the process.  "Thanks!" Yezun sighed in relief as Da Qing helped pull him up.

"Who dares to kill my babies!" A voice screamed from the dark corner as it moved in closer.  Da Qing saw the person and was surprised.  "Bai Haotian? Why are you here and why are you trying to kill us?" Da Qing questioned because her Clan has never been involved with the outside world.

"Why? You dare ask me! Go and ask Zhao Yunlan!" She screamed and shot at them with her poisonous web spitting from her mouth.  Da Qing slashed each web into pieces and fought her close up. On the other hand, Yezun summoned his mini-tornadoes as they shred every creepy crawler that was targeting him.

Bai Haotian noticed all her crawlers were being killed and blown away as she gazed at Yezun with instant hatred. "And who are you?"

"I am Prince Yezun of the South Kingdom!" Yezun smirked at her.

"You are indeed beautiful, but you must die! I will kill all the beauty in the world so that Zhao Yunlan would only look at me!" She laughed wickedly and came attacking Yezun instead.  Yezun smirked again and counter her attacks with his wind sword.  He rapidly shreds up every cobweb she shot out from her mouth. "Is that all you got!?" Yezun swiftly twirled himself like a tornado and slashed one of her spidey leg with his sword.  He was about to kill her, but Da Qing stopped him.

"Let her go Yezun! She's just angry that Yunlan rejected her love.  Madness has blocked her senses." Da Qing looked at her with pity. "Go back! Your Clan won't like what you did if they knew about this!" He warned her.

Yezun reluctantly puts away his wind sword.  They were about to leave the injured Bai Haotian when Yezun turned towards her with a cunning grin.  He then said something that he knew would make her flipped out of her mind.  "Just to let you know! Zhao Yunlan is with the most beautiful person in the world right now!" He smirked again and left with Da Qing.

Later, Yezun poked Da Qing from behind to get his attention. "Can you tell me what happened between her and Prince Zhao? Does Prince Zhao has many lovers?" Yezun kept blasting questions at Da qing, who tried to avoid answering by walking away quickly.