Chapter 21: Next moves

Author: If you haven't noticed, you've gone to this far. Have a cookie! Also this is a short chapter but enjoy!

No one POV

After Doyle arrived with the airship and their massive guns aiming down to the remaining white fang members, they were smart to choose surrender as they raised their hands in the air. They retreaded back, in fear that they will be the next to the afterlife.

Shortly after their surrender, the airship landed to your damaged base as Doyle lands down on the ground, while you with Vermont, Colorado, and Locus were on a small circle. Checking the ammunitions' you all have left after a massive killing spree.

Doyle: *panting* Is everyone all right?

Y/N: *nods reassuringly* Yes, everyone is all right. Tucker even managed to capture the ambush leader.

Colorado: *flicks bullet* So that we can have information and how the hell they found us.

Doyle nods in agreement before stopping when he sees Locus. He growled as Locus stands up and stands alongside with you.

Locus: Looking healthy... For a dead general.

Doyle: *looks at you* This wasn't the part of the plan doesn't it?

Y/N: Now now General. *pats his shoulder* He wasn't the same person you know. He helped us here a lot.

You hear Doyle sigh on his helmet before nodding at you shortly. You can tell he's holding back himself before Colorado and Vermont regrouped with you.

Colorado: We still need a lot to catch up.

Vermont: Yeah, that and I can tell you meet this scary man before. *points to Locus*

Y/N: Right, let's regroup inside. *looks to Locus* Cloak and hide for a while, cause I'm not sure how they will react seeing you here.

Locus: Noted.

He cloaked himself up, disappearing on sights before you and the rest came back inside the damaged base.

And right when you take a left turn, you see your family and the residents of beacon regrouping with the remaining reds and blue, probably gathering all the supplies and remaining things needed to move out.

Y/N: *to everyone* Everyone all right?

Summer: *nods and hummed* Yeah we are, and you kick ass down there my little rose.

Qrow: *grins* Atta boy. Much better than the Atlas soldiers I've seen. *Ironwood glares shortly*

Carolina: *walks towards you* Anyhow we are gathering all the supplies needed before moving out.

Washington: And where is he?

Everyone is confused after Washington asked where is he. You can tell they haven't seen Locus since his ability to hide and adapt is amazing.

Vermont: Oh! You mean this guy?

Right on cue, Locus deactivated his cloaking and he's revealing standing besides you. Surprising everyone else, well except the reds and blues.