Chapter 10: More members!?

Y/N POV

You and your team were doing you're daily routines while you are training in hand to hand with your gauntlets on a training dummy. You were still thinking about encountering your family at the communication tower and you are just hoping that they still don't know you yet.

Right now you were punching the dummy as hard as you can as your sweat drops on the ground. After a minute of punching and kicking, you deactivated your gauntlets as you panted a little bit.

Y/N: *pants* Finally a good warm up.

After that, you wipe off your sweat with your towel as you proceeded to your room. As you made it to your room, you saw Caboose walking to the hallways with cookie jar on his hands.

Y/N: Hello Caboose.

Caboose: *cheerful tone* Hello Agent (State name)!

Y/N: Mind if I take a cookie?

Caboose: Of course scary freelancer!

Y/N: Hey, I'm not that scary Caboose.

Caboose: Then you are less scary.

Y/N: Okay.

You took a cookie from Caboose's cookie jar as you patted his hair and greeted you once again. You entered on your room as you put your sword and gauntlets on your desk and finished eating the cookie.

Y/N: *thoughts* Caboose always reminds me of my sister, Ruby.

You drink a glass of water as you relaxed yourself in your bed as you started to sleep. As you were going to sleep, you felt your instincts kicked in and felt that something's coming towards your base.

You got up from your bed as your instincts telling you that something is coming. You picked up your DMR, Assault rifle, SMG's, dragon's thrust and crescent moon. 95% of your instincts were on the spot as you rushed outside of your base and saw a pelican on fire and crashed near on your base.

The crash made your team got up from their position as they rushed towards you with their guns.

Washington: The heck is that!?

Y/N: Something worse Wash. Everyone prepare your guns.

They all nodded at you as you and the rest of the reds and blues proceeded to the crashed pelican near on your base.

You tighten the grip of your DMR as you look on the crashed pelican. Carolina has your back as Wash prepared his energy knife you've created for him for close counters.

 Carolina has your back as Wash prepared his energy knife you've created for him for close counters

(The energy knife)

Sarge cocks his shotgun as Grif and Simmons back to back their formations as Tucker activated his energy sword and Wash speaks to you.