Chapter 11: Mountain Glenn (Part 1)

Y/N POV

You with everyone else is on the table, planning your attack in a hidden hideout in mountain Glenn.

Y/N: Here's the plan, me, Carolina, Wash, and Tucker will go first, then our attack will be followed with Sarge, Grif, Simmons, Donut and Caboose. Bitters, and Palomo, your coming with us, as for Smith and Jensen, your coming with the other team.

Carolina: Lopez will be our backup with heavy guns, and Doc and Doctor Grey will help man the guns on our ship.

Washington: What I heard is that the hideout contains lots of ammo and supplies. It's better if we take it out.

Simmons: Not only that, the white fang are trying to make a breach of Grimms towards the city of Vale.

Y/N: And we are going to stop them before it happens.

Washington: Wait, how about the prisoner?

Y/N: Cinder? Oh well, she's having a good time listening to some good music.

Sarge: What music?

You grinned evily as you look to Donut who gave you a thumbs up. Everyone realized what you did.

Everyone: Oh god...

*With Cinder*

(Play the music. This is what Cinder listening to)

Cinder is tied up in a chair, with a blindfold on his eyes and her ears is strapped with headphones and mixed it with tape as the music plays 24/7.

She's listening to:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

DONUT THE MUSICAL!!!!

Her mouth is filled with clothes and she is cuffed with aura restraints. This is ONE of your INHUMANE torture methods ever.

Cinder: MMMMMMMMMPPPHHHHHH!!! MMMMMMMMPPPPPPMMMMM!!!

Translation: OH MONTY OUM PLEASE STOP! MY EARS! IT'S BLEEDING!!! PLEASE SOMEONE END THIS!!!

You forgot to tell to everyone that her ears is bleeding on the Donut the musical. She's also traumatized on listening too much Donut the musical.

(Stop the music)

*Back to you*

Sarge: My god...

Grif: May her poor soul rest in peace.

Y/N: So that's wrap our plans. Now let's move!

*In beacon*

No one POV

Team STRQ were preparing everything they need before they go to mountain Glenn to find you. Team RWBY is also preparing as well for their mission and find where are you.

Summer: Okay, everyone remember your roles?

Taiyang: Yep.

Qrow: For Y/N.

They went outside of their room as they proceed to go on team RWBY's dorm. Not so long, they all made it. As Summer was going to knock the door, her daughter Ruby opens it before she knocks the door.