Chapter 2: Back to Remnant and first plans

Author: All right, before we start, I forgot how you looked like.

Your face:

Your hair:

Your hair:

(The tips of your hair is red)

Author: On the story!

No one POV

You were in the simulation room, practicing different scenarios because you're bored. Carolina is with Caboose talking whatever it is, Washington is practicing his knives skills, Tucker is looking at playboy magazine, Grif is eating again, Simmons is doing nerdy stuff, Sarge is ordering Lopez whatever it is, and Donut is combing his hair.

You finished your last simulation training, with satisfied smile on your face.

Y/N: Ahh, much better.

As you were heading back to your quarters, your ship is starts to shake very rough and the gravity of your ship starts malfunctioning.

Y/N: What the f#ck!?

You run to the command center of the ship with your mag boots activated. As you headed to the command center, you saw the rest of reds and blues with Wash and Carolina.

Y/N: The hell is going on!?

Washington: Our slipspace engine is malfunctioning.

Carolina: Because there's a wormhole on our way.

You look on the window and you saw a wormhole on your course.

Y/N: Can't we change the course of our ship!?

Simmons: No! It's already programmed and it can't be hacked!

Sarge: Men, to the emergency ship now!

You with everyone else starts running towards to your emergency ship. The distance between you and everyone else to the ship is very far but you tried to run as fast as you can.

Simmons: AHHHH RUN!

Grif: OH THE IRONY!

Doc: MUWAHAHAHAHAHA time to die! Shut up O malley!