TSEF Shorts: Y/N In Resident Evil 3! (Non Cannon)

Author: Hello everyone! Sorry its non cannon and not related to the story but I'm hyped for Resident Evil 3 everyone!

This chapter is inspired from a RVB video where Caboose is in Halo reach campaign. Enjoy everyone!

Legends:

Y/N: Narrating.

Y/N: Actions and on the game.

Y/N: Talking.

Y/N: Thoughts.

*Flash back*

Red VS Blue is owned by Rooster Teeth.

Resident Evil is owned by Capcom.

Never owned them both! Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------

No one POV

Tucker, Washington, Carolina, Grif, Ruby and Summer are seeing standing and talking to each other. Right now the casts and crews of the book: THE SILVER EYED FREELACER is currently on break.

Tucker: Man I can't wait for the new chapters and new arc of the story.

Grif: Man me too! I heard the writers are already making the script for it.

Washington: And we have a long break after the intense action scenes and long dialogues after that. Yeah we deserved it.

Summer: And we cannot wait for more shooting!

Ruby: Yeah! The fans are waiting.

Carolina: Hey I heard that (State name) made a collaboration with a gaming company lately. Any ideas what it is?

Grif: Don't know.

Tucker: I think its from Capcom, you know, they made some awesome games.

Washington: Oh you have no idea.

Then Washington, Carolina, Grif and Tucker heard a motorcycle noise and parks near them. They look to see you, but this time your not wearing your armor and your appearance shine to them. Your hair with red tips, those shining defiant Silver eyes, and your wearing another outfit of yours.

(Thats what your wearing and ignore the glowing arm and sword)

Tucker: Oh hey (State name)! What's with the new outfit?

Y/N: Just trying them out. Bought them on the store, what ya talking about?

Summer: Nice outfit there. *smiles*