Chapter 1: Agent (State Name)

You with the reds, blues, Carolina and Washington went to through a lot of s#it. To taking down project freelancers, to chorus trilogy and taking down the blues and reds.

You were even Caboose's second best friend after church.

You managed to adjust yourself with the colorful Sim troopers of blood gulch.

Right now, you wer awoken by Sarge and his tendency to wake everyone up by firing his shotgun around EVERY sleeping quarters. You were kinda disappointed because he waked you up in your good sleep.

Caboose starts shouting nonsense and starts running around. Tucker just sat up and groaned.

Tucker: Arrggghhh. Why does he love ruining every morning!? I was having the best dream ever!

Y/N: Let me guess Tucker, it was about chicks.

Tucker: Nah, not that. Guess we might our breakfast.

Y/N: Yeah give me a minute and go to see my partner in crime.

Tucker nodded left. Caboose had gathered himself and left for the mess hall as well.

You were wondering who were you before you are agent (State name).

Y/N: *thoughts* Damn, I left the name Y/N rose all behind. Y/N Rose... Maybe few laps and target practice will clear my mind.

You started to do your jogging laps around the ship. After you were done at your jogging laps, you went to the target practice, practicing your aiming at your DMR and the sniper rifle.

After your targeting practice, you got to the table with the rest of the reds and blues with Washington and Carolina.

Y/N: Morning guys.

Reds and Blues: Morning.

Carolina: Morning (state name)

Washington: Sup dude.

You went to the seat and eat your F/F with your F/D because you don't like some of Donut's cooking. You were in the ship, traveling in your destination for some break after all of this madness. As you were thinking about some peace, Donut came to everyone with shaved face.

Donut: Any thoughts?

Simmons: Much better.

Caboose: It wasn't really great Mr lightish red!

Tucker: No offense dude, many people can pull off a beard you can't.

Grid: Kinda dumb.

Washington: Thank you it was itchy.

Carolina just shrugs.

Y/N: You're not the only one wash. Wanna play top 10's?

Everyone: Nah.

Washington: Where's Caboose?

Tucker: He went for a walk.

Washington: I'm going to lay down.

Y/N: WASH! Are you becoming Grif!?

Washington: Im just tired (State name), need to catch up on sleep.

Carolina: Okay, we'll get you if we need anything.

You saw Washington stands up and leave. As you were eating, you were thinking about your life before you joined Project freelancer. Your name was Y/N Rose, brother to Ruby and Yang, first one man team of Beacon and lover to Pyrrha.

You were kinda silent for the whole time with the reds and blues. Carolina notices it.

Carolina: Are you okay (state name)?

Y/N: *snapped out of thoughts* Yeah, I'm okay.

Tucker: You were kinda silent the whole time.

Sarge: If you have any problems, come talk to us and we are willing to listen.

Y/N: Thanks guys, I tell it to all of you later when I'm ready to tell it.

Caboose: I'm willing to help agent (state name)!

Y/N: Thank you Caboose, you are truly a best friend.

Caboose: Yey!

You sit up and head back to your quarters. You clean your weapons, update your suit and eat some of your snacks.

Y/N: *sighs* Welp, here goes nothing.

-End chapter

Author: Here goes the chapter 1. Sorry for a short chapter because I'm working on the phone, not on the computer. I will release new chapters on this book and my OC reader x RWBY harem on weekends. Stay tuned!