Chapter 16: Reopening old wounds

Author: I'M BACK!!!! Anyhow, before we start, the students and staffs in beacon is with you right now.

From beacon:

-Teams RWBY, JNPR and STRQ

-Ozpin, Glynda, Ironwood and Winter

Enjoy!

Wounds may heal... But scars will never fade.

Y/N POV

Y/N: *relieved* So here we are everyone. Home sweet home.

Right now, you with the reds and blues and your family and friends have finally made it to your base. Earlier, Ozpin has talked to you and asked to talk about where have you been. You agreed only to do so at your base.

While your on the way heading back to the base with your aerial vehicles, you and the reds and blues blindfolded them so that nobody can find it and use it against you and your team. Eventually they agreed to it.

On the fun side, Caboose is having fun petting Blake's cat ears. And strangely, Blake starts to enjoy Caboose's strokes to her ears and the tickles on her chin. And not only that, you have finally reunited with your family after more than 10 years.

Also, before you go back to your base, Winter Schnee has also came to assist Ironwood. However, you and the reds and blues knows Ironwood's motives, while you always keep in check you anger, reminding him how pathetic he is.

Back to where we are, you and your teams remove their blindfolds since you have arrived to your base. They saw a huge reinforced walls with turrets and defense systems on the top and inside the walls.

Author: Similar to this :)

They also saw boogie traps and automated defenses system against ground forces as well. They mentally noted on how Y/N and the reds and blues are prepared against everything.

Ruby: Oh... *looks around* I think it's rather nice.

Summer: It's way better than Atlas base I've seen.

Qrow: Yeah. Good thing our nephew has a sense of style rather than Atlas.

You chuckled as Ironwood and Winter glares at your uncle. You glare them back as your silver eyes glow, making them flinch a little.

Y/N: Thank you mom and my dear sister. It's well secured and I know that much.

Jaune: So this what you basically doing after all those months ago?

Y/N: *thoughts* Besides taking down a freelancer program, preventing a civil war and killing s#it tons of people. *to Jaune* Sounds like it.

Grif: Finally! I can rest!

Y/N: You better don't jinx it Grif. Come on now everyone, follow me.

You lead them inside the base as they saw what's inside of it. They saw different types of Warthogs. aerial vehicles such as Pelicans and Hornets, terrain vehicles such as Mongoose and most of all their killer vehicles: The Scorpions and The Mantis, which is WAY even better than Atlas Paladins.