Chapter 12: Mountain Glenn (Part 2)

*The next day*

Y/N POV

You first woke up on your team's camp because your a early bird when you're at beacon. You saw Lopez sitting on a nearby rock on your camp with battle rifle on his hands. You walk towards him.

Y/N: Hey Lopez, gonna go on a patrol.

He nodded at you as you prepared your DMR. As you were walking away...

???: Bark! Bark!

You look at the source of the bark and you see Zwei running towards you. Zwei woke up when you woke up as well.

Y/N: Zwei, it's not safe out there and I'm not Caboose.

Zwei: Bark!

Y/N: *sighs* I hope he still doesn't know me. Okay fine, follow me.

You and Zwei walked together as you patrolled the area with Zwei. You remember how cute he was back before you became a freelancer.

You and Zwei were walking until you noticed something in the background.

Y/N: *alerted* Who's there?

Then you saw a another streak past to you.

Y/N: Very funny Tucker, but it's not scary.

And then again.

Y/N: *sigh* Oh well don't say I didn't warn you.

You kept walking after that, then your instincts kicked up as you sharply sidestepped letting go of your rifle in one hand as you proceed to hit the red blur and in it's place was....

                                                                    Your sister, Ruby Rose.

Y/N: *thoughts* Oh god! I'm sorry sis!

You can't just leave her like that since this place is dangerous. You've decided to pick her up and regroup with the others. Zwei followed you as you carry your sister to your group.

You were wondering what she's doing here, especially in a dangerous place like this. Not so long, you made it where the others is. You saw them everyone is woken up as Carolina noticed your sister.

Carolina: (State name) Who's she?

Y/N: Remember about my family? and Team RWBY?

Tucker: *realization hits him* That's your sister?

Y/N: Yep.

Washington: Why did you bring her here and where did she come from?

Caboose: Oh, the storks brought her here.

Palomo: Um what?

Tucker: Not like that Caboose.

Y/N: My sister came out of nowhere and I didn't know that it was her and I kinda knocked her head out. And I can't leave my sister in a place like this.

Carolina: Fine. Come on everyone we've found where they are we'll get moving now, but if she wakes up and blows our cover, it's your fault (State name).

Sarge: You've heard our leaders gentlemen! Let's move out!

<*Small time skip brought to you by Caboose killing Church again for the second time*>

No one POV

Soon, you and your team were close to where they have found the white fang as you still carry your unconscious sister and Tucker was looking at your back.