Chapter 15: Roses united and Introductions

Y/N POV

You just keep continuing to smile to them as they look in you in shock. The first one to respond is your mother of course, Summer who rushes to you in her blinding speed as she tackles you in a very tight hug.

 The first one to respond is your mother of course, Summer who rushes to you in her blinding speed as she tackles you in a very tight hug

(Similar like this)

Summer: *while crying* My little rose! Your back!

You hug her back, then you saw your sisters rushing to you as well as they tackle you in a hug as well. You felt lack of air to you but you keep hugging them back.

You can hear them sobbing silently as you hug them, telling that your here now.

Ruby: *crying while smiling* B-big bro

Yang: *crying in happiness* Hey little bro.

You decided to comfort them as you rub their backs.

Y/N: *comforting tone* Don't worry. Your dear rose is here now.

You continue to hug them for a while, then they broke the hug as the remaining members of RWBY, team JNPR and your family came to you.

Jaune and Ren went to you first as he pats your back with some tears on his cheeks and a smile.

Jaune: It's good to have you back buddy.

Jaune offers a handshake, which you accepted it with a smile. While Ren continues to pat your shoulder

Y/N: Thanks Jaune.

Weiss and Blake, the monochrome duo walks towards you as they inspect you before looking towards you.

Weiss: I thought your taller.

Y/N: *sarcastic* *looks down to Weiss* So small.

Weiss angrily pouted at you.

Weiss: Hey!

Blake: Welcome back Y/N.

You smile at the 2 as you shake hands with Weiss, then you rub Blake's head as you heard her.... Purr?

Y/N: *thoughts* Wait, she's a faunus? No doubt about it.

Next is Nora as she rushes to you.

Nora: YOUR AMAZING THERE Y/N! GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK!

Nora hugs you with her strength as you gasp for air, then your face is turning blue due to the lack of air.

Y/N: *thoughts* Dear Oum her strength! She's gonna break my bones!

Nora noticed your turning blue as she drops you as you breathe heavily, while Nora nervously giggles

Nora: Sorry.

The reds and blues are watching your reunion, they can't help but smile on what's happening. Then Pyrrha walks forwards in front of you. You and Pyrrha stare for a while, as Pyrrha hugs you tightly while sobbing.