chapter 1

You were sitting in your seat staring outside of your classroom window, The class was noisy and a mess. Honestly, what did you expect from a class with a teacher on lunch break?.

" hey y/n, you wanna go talk to the boys from the other class?" some of your female classmates asked. you hummed, " no thanks, I'm fine here " you turned your head back to the window.

"you're such a mood killer " a girl groaned, " oh, I'm sorry that im not a whore like you, I feel so dam bad " you hissed getting everyone's attention. " agh" was all she said leaving the classroom.
" was that called for?" That gentle voice in your head asked, " it just felt right, she's annoying" you sighed, the sky was clear and calm, it provides you with the motivation to be here in the day.

" y/n why are talking to yourself? Weird much?" Your friend chifuyu said glaring at you, "it's not weird like that hairstyle of yours" you laughed as he took a seat in front of your desk."  It's nice outside today isn't it" he asked facing the window, you glanced at him and then back at the window, " yeah...it is". " hello there, can you guys....help me with my work" a dude with Slick back black hair asked has he sweatdropped.

" yeah sure," you said turning towards him, " Which part do you want me to explain?" You asked taking his notebook, "everything" you sighed,  how can you look like a nerd but is dumb af, you thought looking through his notebook.

" So what's your name?" Chifuyu asked, " Baji....baji Keisuke," his deep voice said. " clearly looks like you only know it but can't spell it " you pointed at the spelling error in his name. " well thanks auto correc--, oh thank you," he said taking the book has you told him how to properly spell it.

It took a while before he could spell his name and stuff, teacher came back and stuff and start back the regular class sessions.

" Alright, that ends school for today I want you all to complete activities 1 and 2 on pages 180 and 181," your teacher said as he dismissed the class.

" That was boring " chifuyu sighed walking beside you through the overcrowded school hallway. "I know, I was trying not to fall asleep" you agreed.

"Chifuyu,  there is a guy in class 3 who got held back!" one of chifuyu followers said " he's repeating the first-year "  spoke the next one. " huh, you can get held back in middle school?"He asked."I know what your thinking, this is serious!!, I bet he's a bad-ass delinquent!!" He exclaimed, " ..., you got a point," chifuyu said has he think a little. " yeah, we don't know who that is, so later," you said bragging chifuyu out of the school.

" hey, that hurts" he whines rubbing his ears, " I wasn't interested in the delinquent world" he shrugged fixing his hair," your never interest in anything, it's boring".

"Hey guys, look at the dam nerd" A rough voice shouted, you both turn the corner to a path with a delinquent and.....baji." Imma go help hi--" before chifuyu could step in the delinquent then punched baji straight in the face.

" well dam," you said, chifuyu was shocked when he saw baji got and took off his glasses. " that fucking hurt, here let me show you how it feels," baji said punching him into the wall his long black hair release itself self has he beat the shit out of the rest.

" huh, he knocked out the first dude with one punch...??" Both of you asked." First Division captain of the Tokyo manji gang.......baji Keisuke and them over there are my friends, of I hear you took revenge out on them, me and my gang will wipe out your whole gang!!" Baji yelled to make sure they heard him clear.

" so he looks like a nerd but is a captain of a whole ass gang division....interesting, "you said, " that's a rare face" chifuyu taunted," shut up".

" yes sir!!!" They all shouted as they ran away." Hey y/n and chifuyu, y'all like peyoung yakiso ba? He asked as he grinned like an idiot. "of course!!".

" ok, come over at the Fifth floor of that building," he said as he pointed towards it. " for real, I live on the second floor and y/n lives on the third," he said has you slapped him in the head.
" I didn't give your ass permission to tell a random stranger where I live".

" wow, we all live in the same apartment building" he smiled has you blushed. " can you feel the love tonight" chifuyu sang in a teasing way." Fuck off, you bastards" your stomped entering the building.

" what's wrong with her", " oh, nothing, hehe".