chapter 4

" Come on baji!" You giggled, dragging the Raven hair boy with you through the pathways of the festival. He just shrugged but deep down he liked the way you smiled.

You then spotted a small shop that was selling bracelets, you stopped and looked at one, they were black with gold lines." You want one?" Baji asked peeking over your shoulder to see. You were gonna say no not really but baji already bought them." I knew you were gonna say no, so I just bought them" he smiled, " here,  gimme your hand" you gave him your hand blushing, he then placed the item around your risk. He tried clipping it together but it didn't work out so you had to step in.

" I knew you were dumb but never this dumb" you laughed, fixing it. " fuck off......" Baji pouted, looking away as you took a hold of his hand. " Even if you're a dumbass, I still love you.♡︎ " making him blush even more. " yeah me too--" he then felt a kiss on his cheek, "Promise me that...you won't do something stupid for the gang that will hurt them or anyone ok" your innocent eye glazed at his side features.

" promise" he smirked, kissing your forehead. " oh I remember when I was in love. The good old days" the shopkeeper muttered to himself.  " he's weird" baji said, walking away with you.

" Baji!!" A tired chifuyu yelled, you turn to see the blonde out of breath.  " what's up?" Baji asked confused has why would his friend would be shouting out his name like that, can't he see he's on a date with his future wife.

" so gang members...are planning...to kill draken tonight" he choked out, you tilted your head. " why would they do that?" You asked but chifuyu said he couldn't explain now, he needs to get baji the ' First Division' captain there now.

" I'm sorry y/n " baji frowned, patting your head.   " I'm coming too, " you said with a serious look on your face. " huh, -- whatever let's go"chufuyu shrugged.

You held baji's hand running to his motorcycle," hold on tight out, ok" he smiled putting his helmet on your head, you held around his waist tightly, burying your face in his back. 

You were scared of riding on these types of things but baji, he made you feel safe.

Not too long, the rest of the members were behind you, " baji, is something bad is going to happen to have all members here?" You asked him, he just smiled.

" of course not, and if things get out of hand just call me, I'll protect you cause your my treasure," he said with a reassuring smile. You nodded not sure about the situation, gripping his jet-black toman uniform tightly.

You then saw him stop, draken looked like he was tired from fighting, mikey looked shocked but relieved same for the others.
" look y/n, just stay over there with Emma ok," he said holding your cheeks, his brown eyes stared into yours. You blushed and nodded as he helped you get off the motorcycle. You quickly ran over to a worried Emma.

" don't worry Emma, the gangs here im sure draken will be fine now so, please relax a little" you spoke to her as she cried into your kimono. You watched as baji tied his hair in a ponytail with chifuyu at his side.

You watch as he fought, You knew he liked fighting but never this much, he was moving like he got knees like Megan's stallion. His bloodied fist continued to connect with others' faces as you closed your eyes mentally reminding you never to get on his bad side.

Letting out a deep sigh, you smiled " I guess I never need to worry too much...you dam dumbass". Emma was a little calmer than before.

" mikey!!!" You turned your head with Emma to a blonde who was crying over...darkens unconscious body that was bleeding from the torso.

" Draken...Draken has been stabbed!!" He cried out, tears running from his ocean blue eyes.  Your eyes widen, has you held back Emma from running in.

" hold on Emma, we can't just run in like that" you held her kimono, she herself was crying.

You could understand how she felt like baji was stabbed and bleeding to death, you would be devastated.

You saw the blonde lifted up draken and ran, you pulled out your phone and called an ambulance. " Emma, go help him I'm saying here." You engorged. She nodded and went after the two boys with a brown-haired girl that followed.

Turning your head back to the fight, Even though the boys were teens, they fought like grown adults which is scary. Your worried eyes scanned the area to find the black-haired dumbass. Your worried eyes finally met his, he smiled and mouthed a ' don't worry, I'm ok' which maded you laugh at his stupidity.

How the hell are you gonna tell a person not to worry when you're bleeding? not too long you heard sirens.

" huh, The cops are gonna be here too?" You asked yourself has baji ran to you. " you ok " he's eyes scanned your body to make sure everything is ok. " of course, I wasn't the one fighting" you laughed, rubbing his bruised cheek. " oh, lets go before the cops get here." He reminds you, you nodded and followed him quickly to his motorcycle.

" oh yeah, head to the hospital ok " he nodded, turning on his motorcycle and driving off with the rest.