chapter 8

"Bring it on boys" baji teased as he dashed towards them, he ran and hit 4 of them, breaking the glasses of the old rotten cars.

You were taken back by this side of baji but also you thought it was badass as fuck, you watched as chifuyu praised baji, and takemichi watched in confusion. In about 5 mins baji had already had his weapon at the crook of Kisaki's neck.

You watched him as he whispered " kisaki" with a disgusted look on his face. Breaking the tension between them was baji; who started coughing out his own blood. You and chifuyu dashed towards him as he smiled and said " I guess this is the end".

"No the fuck it isn't" you knew he got stabbed; fuck all you could blame is your self you knew he was lying and said nothing. You watched slowly as he collapse onto the cars.

" baji!" You yelled running faster, taking him into your arms as chifuyu stood in front of you both.

" kisaki! What the hell did you do to baji?!" He asked, kisaki just stared as blood ran down his tanned skin.

"Oi baji, get up and stop fucking with me, you can't die now" you cursed as he coughed out more blood; staining your clothes.

The roof of the car was now covered in baji's blood, you tried to stop the bleeding but that didn't work; the wound was too deep.

You then heard something move, you looked over to see mikey standing." As soon as you got out of juvie, I thought about killing you," he said looking down at kazutora.

" but the one who stopped me was baji, he said that for it to make sense to you, you had to make me the enemy," he said as he walked down the cars towards him.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! the fight isn't over?!" Hanma said stepping in Mikey's way. In an instant, he got a kick to the head with left him unconscious with his ass in the air.

"Betrayal is human nature" kazutora whispers, standing up with a smile on his face.

" let's end this mikey, Either you die or I die..!" He said as his veins were popping out. Mikey didn't reply, he just punched him making kazutora crash to the ground. He moved about six feet away but mikey continued, he kneed him in the neck making him move far away for him as he once again fall to the ground.

Kazutora just laid there, gasping for air as mikey approach him and sat on his torso, punching him continuously in the face.

" mikey?" You whispered under your breathe, as you watch the boy beat kazutora unconscious. " chifuyu, we need to stop him before he kills him" you spoke.

Even though he was getting punched to the face the dude was still smiling.

"Help me up y/n" you heard baji's weak voice called out as he groaned in pain, " huh wtf no, you need to go to dam hospital, not a next dam fight". He didn't pay attention he took his time and got up by himself.

" mikey..."

"Baji.." You and chifuyu whispered as he walked off into Mikey's direction as he yelled his name.

Mikey then paused, turning around as baji coughed out more blood, you ran towards him but chifuyu held you back.

" let's see what he's up to first," Chifuyu says. You watched as mikey approach baji with a shocked expression. " you got mad for my sake" baji smiled as the crimson liquid ran from his lips.

" baji stop moving you idiot!" You yelled but begin the stubborn person he is, he didn't listen. Chifuyu ran to help him but he stopped has baji patted his shoulder and continue.

You watched as he walked past mikey, " I... won't die, this isn't enough to kill me"

" it better not, I literally bought a cat for your dumbass"you mumbled.

"Don't worry about it, kazutora " he reassured him,  at a quick pace you saw baji pulled out a knife and stabbed him self. Pushing it deeper into his body.

" baji.." You gasped as you ran over to his falling body, you picked him him up as chifuyu watched beside you on his knees.

" why the hell would you stab yourself?!" You and takemichi asked, tears running down your eyes.

.

" take...michi" baji called out in his dying voice.

" come closer"

You watched as takemichi stepped closer hovering over baji.
" kisaki is the enemy. He asked mikey to let him be the third division's Captain in exchange for getting pah-chin out of jail"

"I saw him bring that deal to mikey", his breathe increasing as he tried to catch his breathe.

" the six of us created toman", " the third division's captain.... is pah-chin, only pah-chin.."

"Baji stop talking now,"

"Draken, mikey" he smiled as he head a tear which made your heart ache.

"Kazutora and mitsuya.. They're all my treasures". He smiled closing his eyes. " I died by my own hand, mikey as no reason to kill kazutora now".

" no your not during now, your mother will be sad, remember you told us that you don't want to make her cry remember." You cried.

' im sorry y/n, maybe I will get to see you again in another life"

He then looked over at takemichi " I guess it time, im starting to hallucinate shit". " in some way you're like shinchiro-kun"

" im leaving them to you"

"Don't say that " takemichi cried holding back tears