chapter 7

Today was the fight, Toman vs Valhalla.  You were worried about what to expect during the fight. Walking towards the location of the fight.

" wow it's big," you said never expecting it to be that big, I mean there are teenagers what could they possibly do right?.   You walked in and stayed to the side, you made eye contact with chifuyu at the gate as he glared at you.

" oops"

You then went towards two males, one had two braids with the middle of them dyed blonde and the other one had plain blonde
hair with blue highlights and wore eyeglasses. " um excuse me, you wouldn't mind if I sat here?" You asked them, you didn't know who they were and what they could do so you weren't gonna take any chances.

" huh, what a little weak girl doing here," you blonde one said. " oh come on rindou you don't gotta be so harsh and you, you can sit here but keep quiet or ill break your legs," he said as you sat beside the two.

" um so why are you guys here?"

They both turn to you, " what do you think dumbass, for the fucking fight" rindou answers in a rough but bored voice. " yeah, exactly what my little doggi-- my little brother said" he giggled as rindou growls.

" I know, but why I mean it's a bunch of kids fighting what's so entertaining that they need a whole crowd to watch?"

" you will see soon~"

"Tch stupid "

He must be in a bad mood, you thought turning back to the fight, you saw the Valhalla gang enter first with their flag that had a headless angel which you found weird but ok.

Toman then entered, everyone was fully dressed...but there is mikey, you didn't know if it was a leader thing so you did pay much attention to it.

Then a boy with black hair and blonde highlights came out of the Valhalla group he wore a sadist smile as he spoke to mikey, you could see the pure rage on mikeys face.

" oh I see, it's no ordinary fight between middle schoolers but the real deal," you said as rindou got even more triggered.

"Why the fuck would come here if you didn't know?" He snapped at you, " well to take back my lover......" You said your voice drifting off.

" huh, tell us more" ran encourage, while rindou just sighed as he wasn't interested in your little fairy tale. " well you see my boyfriend baji Keisuke...he changed gangs which  was the first reason for the fight but there was more that fuel the fire but we not gonna talk about that cause I think it's private information."

" you see after he left, he started acting heartless, etc, even hurt his best friend but I know he's just putting up an act, well that's all you need to know" you ended, not wanting to tell strangers your business.

" well I hope everything works out, but if it doesn't just know im free" he winked and chuckled at your flustered /confused reaction.

" I don't think I would ever need to do that but thanks for the offer I guess".

You then saw everyone on the battlefield start running towards each other, each of them beating the shit out of one other. Looking through the crowd you couldn't spot baji.

"where is his dumbass" you murmured, biting on your fingernails.

You then looked over at mikey, it was 3 to 1, two of them went after him but were failing, then there was the one with the blonde highlights who smirked with a piece of metal in his hand, as the others hold down mikey. You watch as he beat mikey with it.

You covered your mouth as you saw his head start bleeding and he fell unconscious. " Mikey!!" You heard draken yelled trying to help his friend, but that hanma guy held him back.

" huh, mikey lost, " rindou said, you sighed, you now knew this wasn't gonna have a happy ending.

You then saw mikey got up, reading his lips you saw him say " You killed my brother?" His eyes widening with anger.

"Wait so he's kazutora" you then realize, your heart was beating out of your chest at this point.

" you should calm down a bit darling, don't want you getting a heart attack" ran muttered as you nodded gripped the edges of your shirt.

Watching back the fight,  you watched as mikey kicked all three of them to the ground, making their eyes roll to the back of their heads. You all watch Mikey's furious and nasty expression as blood plastered his face. You then saw his body slowly fall to the ground in a kneeling posture.

You stared at Valhalla as they ran towards mikey, one with metal in his hand as he ran to the tired mikey. looking deeper into the crowd you saw takemichi running after them.

" booty so big, Lawd have mercy," you said as you gawked his ass that just grew ten times bigger in just some seconds. But the dude with the weapon reached him first, but there was a tanned dude with blonde hair a glasses that punched him away from mikey.

" nice job kisaki?!"  Toman cheered, but you just cocked your brows so he was the one that baji was spying on...I see.

Your eyes widen went your saw a black hair male ran towards kisaki with a piece of metal in his hand.

" baji!" You yelled, but you weren't gonna move just yet, you watch as baji hit the traitor with a strong hit head that destroying his glasses.

You gulped as you watched as your eyes met, he brushed it off and turned back to kisaki.

"Kisaki!, I'm gonna jack your face up so bad, no one'll  recognize you!" He yelled loud enough so everyone could hear.

He glared at you in the crowd and walked towards kisaki, but chifuyu ran towards him and stood in front of him.

You watched as his eyes widen when he saw chifuyu. " chifuyu, what do you think you're doing?" you read his lips. " if you take down kisaki right now, you'll be betraying mikey-Kun" he replied not moving an inch.

You sat there as they stared at each other, after a few words out of nowhere chifuyu started crying. You watch takemichi launch towards him holding him by the waist.

" I'm sorry takemichi...but I can't hit baji"

Out of nowhere kazutora ran toward them and stabbed baji in the lower back with a knife.

You shot up from the palace you were sitting and ran towards him, you couldn't just sit there and watch as your boyfriend get stabbed.

" die baji" kazutora whispered, as chifuyu pushed him off. " are you guys ok" you called out crying, " why are you here," baji asked but you ignored him as you hugged him crying into his chest. " don't just go out there and get your dumbass killed you idiot" you spoke into his chest, " Hmph, im sorry....for everything" he apologized patting your back and then put you aside.

"But im ok"

You wiped your tears as you heard kazutora say something to himself.

" it's baji's fault
" he told chifuyu as he pushed him to the ground.

" im going to kill kisaki! You all just t seat back and watch" baji said tying back his hair with a large smirk.

" can you even take down 50 men by yourself?" You asked but chifuyu told you he can. But you weren't so sure, you saw kazutora stab him.

What if he was lying about his injury?.