chapter 10

It was an early morning, you were gonna go visit baji's grave sadly you didn't have his favorite food with you but you were gonna show him the present that he never got to see.

"Come on baji, stop begin so lazy im carrying you to meet your owner" you called out as the cat just stared at you. Eventually, you had to carry it out to the graveyard.

"Where is it, there" you pointed at baji's family grave, you sat in front of it and started rambling.

" so here, I named it baji cause he has the same color fur as your hair but honestly he's helping me to recover from the promise you broke so I forgive you and it looks like you acted smart for once mikey forgave kazu but you're not here to see it sadly.....you know me and your mother misses you. Looks like you didn't plan that part out huh" you cracked a smile.

" I know" you heard his voice say, you looked over your shoulder but saw nothing, " up here dumbass" he laughed as tears came to your eyes.

" you know you're an ugly crier right, so don't do it again. Im not worth crying for anymore" his spirit said, wiping the tears. " I think takemichi is rubbing off on you too much" he laughed, " no he's not shut up" you crossed your arms.

" well this is where we say goodbye, im sorry and remember I always loved you and forever will ok so no more crying or regrets ok, im happy here," he said kissing you as he faded with a smile.

" ok " you mumbled hugging baji( the cat). " meow" he purr, "huh your hungry....ok "

Even tho it's Begin a week you may have recovered but chifuyu hasn't, so you were planning to visit him and try to cheer him up a bit.

You went to a cafe to see chifuyu and mikey speaking," hey there fancy seeing you here" you waved holding baji in the other hand,
"Hey there y/n " they replied, they both looked tired with eyes bags under their eyes, and their skin was getting pale.

" are you guys taking care of yourself, you know that baji would be angry to meet one of you guys so soon"

"Is that the cat you were gonna give him" mikey pointed as nodded.

"What are you guys doing now?" You asked.

"We're just trying to decide the first division cap--"

" it's should be takemichi!!" You yelled slamming one and on the table, " that's what im telling him" chifuyu agreed as mikey lowered a brow.

" huh, why?" He asked, " ok my key, went baji was dying he wants takemichi to take care of everything he had you would have heard but you were busy fighting and not reading the room" you rolled your eyes as he pouted.

"Meow" baji yawn, curling up. " looks like baji's tired, Im going home now, see you around," you said walking out.