chapter 3

It's been a year since you met, you and baji we're finally together. he would sometimes take you to tomans meetings. Mikey and baji would have their little fight over who's stronger as you and draken sighed dragging them apart.

You may not act like it, but you do really love baji and always will.....even when he's acting like an idiot. " baji hurry up if still want me to comb your hair!!," you yelled slapping him out of bed. He groaned " y/n, can I get 5 more minutes please?" You then slapped him harder. " No, No more minutes " you sighed, dragging the sheets off him.

" your mother is at work, so I have to replace her for today now get the fuck up" he got up and rubbed his head " I hate you ya know" he mumbled getting out of bed and to the bathroom has you make his bed because he didn't know how to.

" hold still, Didn't I tell you to comb out your hair before bed" you nagged combing through his nappy hair. " I did " he muttered as he yelped at the random feeling of his hair being dragged. " baji, y/n? are you guys here?" Chifuyu voice asked.

" yup, we're in baji's bedroom" you answered, "oh the bedroom, I wonder what you guys be doing in there". " chifuyu not now" you shrieked, throwing one of baji's shoes at him.

"you're cute when flustered" baji commented, hugging you from Behind." Ok, time to go," you said, rushing them out the door.

Taking your seat in class and got out your notebook since you were 10 minutes late the teacher already started." Hey y/n....what is he talking about" baji whispered, you slapped your forehead." Did you not read pages 207 and 208 last night?" You question him, he only looked dumbfold. " well you see, we had a meeting for the gang...so I kinda forgot" he explained, scratching his head smiling as his fangs like canines revealed themselves.

" Baji would like to share what you and y/n are talking about since it's more important than what I'm teaching, "the teacher said out loud, facing you both.

" it's nothing important" you blushed shaking your hands," I want to know too," chifuyu said, weirdly wiggling his eyebrows.

" piss off" you pouted, looking away.

The day passed by quickly, walking home with baji would be nice if chifuyu wouldn't tease you about the way you hold 'hands' the next day.

"Baji, you wanna come to a festival with me next week? " you asked him giving him your best puppy dog eyes you got. He started but gave up " fine, but im wearing my toman uniform," he said hugging your waist. " I think you love the gang more than me " you pouted hugged him as he chuckled, " No I don't, your more important....but my mother comes before you tho", you giggled and nodded knowing how much of a mother's boy baji was. "The feeling of begin the third wheel kills me," chifuyu said out of boredom.

" let's go to the playground" you suggested, It's Friday so why not have a little fun?. They agreed to walk to the playground with you. "  Yes!, the swings are free!!" You shouted, running towards the empty playthings. "Wait on me will ya--!" Baji and chifuyu yelled after you racing to get the other one.

"Oh come baji, you didn't get it because your not has fast has me " chifuyu bosted to his pouting friend that was on the monkey bars." Y/n, give me hug now" baji demand like a little child, you went over to him and tried to climb the monkey bars but slipped and fell, causing the boys to laugh and your failed attempt.
" oh fuck you" you cursed, throwing a stone at your boyfriend, but it missed him.

"Pfft, even your aim sucks" chifuyu chokes out catching his breath.

You liked it like this, you daily laugh and cringe moments...but like they say nothing lasts forever ever forever but you hope this will...