chapter 2

" yo autocorrect, open up" you heard baji called outside," huh?, hi I guess," you said confused has had raven hair and is standing in front of you.

" what ya starting at, come here I want you to do something for  me," he said bragging you across the apartment floors." Hey, you don't have to drag me, what do you want me to do?""I want you to cook for me" you  stared, "Are you that dumb that the only thing your good at is to randomly fight people?", " Yeah," he replied not caring about his reputation.

" where's chifuyu?" You asked as you entered his apartment, "  I don't know" he shrugged sitting around the table. " so what do you want?" You asked taking out the pots." I don't know...how about sushi?" You tied up your hair and washed your hands.
" I don't why I'm doing this but ok" you frowned taking out the salmon and seaweed from out the freezer.

Time skip

"I really did misjudge you," baji said, taking his chopsticks and placing on in his mouth,  " why didn't you just asked someone else to make it for you?" you asked taking a seat.

" I was about to blow up a car because I was hungry and you were the first person I thought about so deal with it" you blushed. " I, yeah I gotta go bye-bye,"  he glazed as he saw you leave from your seat.

You heard the door open," Baji, where are you?, I'm home" A lady called from the living room, " In here mom" he answered looking at you with a smirk. " I swear I hate you" was what you said but actually it was the opposite.

" oh is that your girlfriend, looks like she can cook, dresses well.....where did your dumb ass find such a girl from?" His mother asked putting down her bag. " she's not my girlfriend ' yet' and im not that dumb...am I?" he pouted as he asked the question.

" Yeah, maybe"  you laughed with your hand over your mouth," fuck off--, " Baji kesuki, watch you laugh when guests are over!!" his mother yelled smacking him in the head." Yes, mother" he mumbled rubbing the spot. he's such a mother's boy it's kinda cute.....wait what! You thought.......am I falling for him?.