chapter 11

12 years passed, you were a professional veterinarian and chifuyu and kazutora ended up owning a pet shop. You would normally go there to make sure all the animals in the shop were healthy and help the boys take care of them.

Even tho you couldn't forget baji you ended up dating mitsuya, which wasn't a bad choice. You would sometimes bug him to make little cute shirts for the cats and dogs from the shop and sometimes little foggy hats.

Sometimes you would just sit in the pet shop with a kitty in your hand and wonder how it would of begin if baji was still alive. He would have loved this. Even though so many years as passed you were still hooked on him.  You always made time on his birthday day to visit him and fill him in.

Sadly 2 years after baji died, his mother took her life. she was lonely and depressed it was her only child and he was gone.

"Y/n get up off your ass and help me bath the kittens!"Chifuyu said kicking you in the back with a bucket of water in his hand. "Where's kazu I'm not a worker im a guest " you whimpered holding your back. " he's gone to buy feeding for the animals we ran out this morning now come on".

".....fine " you sighed.

"Fine"

END

🎉 Dokončil/a jsi příběh 𝖎𝖋 𝖜𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖍𝖆𝖉 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖘 🎉