chapter 5

A few days passed, draken was out of the hospital. Throughout the day's baji was acting differently; he was more violent and distant than usual. When you tried speaking to him he would just walk past like you were nothing special to him....like he didn't feel the way he use to towards you.

You sat around the dining table with him cause his mother didn't trust him enough to leave him home alone knowing he will probably let wild stray cats in through his window and destroy the palace. You looked at him, tapping your fingers against the hard Brown wooden table.

He just acted like you weren't there, normally he would start rambling about toman but he isn't. Finding the courage you spoke up. " Baji... Can you please talk to me?, did I do something wrong I'm sorry" you said but he didn't respond, he only continues to brush his long ebony hair.

You stayed quiet and try to think of the reason why he was acting like this. I mean a few days ago draken was in the hospital so it must be something toman related. " baji did some happen at a gang meeting?" You perked your eyes over to your boyfriend. He only mumbled something in a low tone but you heard it " even it was its none of your business". 

You cocked your eyebrows at his response. " I know it's not my business but maybe I can help---" you said trying to get him to open up; even a little would be enough for you to understand the situation.

You stiffened a bit when you saw his murderous glaze hit you, you gulped as you awaited his answer. " so what if it is, it's not like you can help, plus I left that shithole of a gang" he said in an angry tone.

What does he mean he left the gang?, isn't he one of the founding members, and I know deep down that baji treasured the gang with his heart so what could have caused this? these were the question that raced through your head as you saw him walk off to his room.

" baji......why would you leave toman?!" you asked, holding him back by his shirt. You could see his expression sadden a bit but he tried to hide it.

" let me guess what your thinking, because im one of the founding members I wouldn't want to leave the gang I founded right?" You nodded as he was finally giving you the answers you needed.

" well your wrong you see,  originally there were 6 founding members. His name was kazutora. He was a cool kid you could say but he didn't have a good past until me and mikey came into his life ....until till that day. " he said as his tone wander away a bit.

He then continued. " some days before mikeys birthday, we wanted to get him a new bike because the one he had before got destroyed. We saw a bike shop and kazutora wanted to get I new one for Mikey's birthday.  So when it was night time we tried to steal it but we got caught and the owner who was mikeys older brother but before my body could recover from the shock kazutora gave him a hit to the head....and then he died, I called the police out of Panic but all I could hear kazutora say was ' it's mikeys fault. Eventually, we got arrested but I came out because mikey bailed me out but....for kazutora he stayed. Ever since then he was plotting his revenge against mikey and I'm gonna help him with that. By doing that I left toman and went and to the Valhalla and be at the shit out of chifuyu and bam I got in." He said, ripped your hands off him as he saw tries filled your eyes.

" so you're the one that did chifuyu like that" your voice cracked, but his expression remains the same. " how could you? wasn't he your best friend why would you beat him up that much!!" You yelled at him only to see him rise his fist but stopped midway.

" were you gonna hit me?"  You asked, even though you didn't flinch you still wanted to know why would he try to hurt the ones that loved him dearly. " tch, just piss off y/n before I beat the shit out of you too" he said walking off.

" if you need to be mean be mean to me, I can take it and put it inside of me, if your hands need to break more the trinkets in your room...... you can lean on my arm as you break my heart too;just don't leave me alone wondering where you are I am stronger than you give me credit for." you muttered under your breath but he didn't even look back just kept on walking until he reached his room.

Baji pov

I locked the door and sat on the floor as tears ran down my face, I didn't want to hit chifuyu, I didn't want to see him like that but I needed to do It...... What if I didn't stop myself I would of hurt her more than I already have.

I leaned against the door remembering the sad expression that she wore on your face.

"Im sorry y/n ...but angels like you can't fly down hell with me" I manage to choke out.

Here it is...the moment I wanted to write for so long the angsty part of the story. Has you can see there are some song reference that I used an honestly I knew that deep down baji regretted hitting chifuyu and it hurt me a lot when I thought about this situation in my head.  So be prepared for the next few chapters cause were entering the sad part of the plot.