chapter 6

After what happened to baji, you went to chifuyu his most trusted for more answers. He told you the same thing. You then wondered who was this kazutora guy and why he wanted to take revenge against mikey even doe he was the one that killed Mikey's brother.

"You can ask baji that later. I and takemichi are gonna meet him today you can come if you want" chifuyu said as he pets his cat. " hmmm...im not sure.." You said thinking about what had happened yesterday which made you frown a bit.

" what's wrong, did something happen between you guys?" Chifuyu asked tilting his head in confusion. " you see...he wasn't open about this information..and raised his fist but he stopped himself." You frowned.

" ok, you can talk to him later, that's if he wants to" chifuyu ruffles your hair with a sad but reassuring smile on his face.

Time skip

You hid behind chifuyu as you felt baji eyed you with a glare.  " why did you bring her for chifuyu, I feel like punching you again so that " he smirked a bit while flashing his long Black hair.

" have you caught Kisaki's tail?" Chifuyu said with a straight face, receiving a glare from baji as he stood there silent. " wasn't that the reason you join the Valhalla?"  He asked again.

"Didn't I tell you not to trust anyone other than your comrades?" Baji smirked, knowing he had the power to controls chifuyu's current feelings towards the situation.

Your heart broke a bit, but you spoke before chifuyu could " but he is your comrade baji" You spoke up, you watched his eyes widen and his boy tensed up.

" tch, why the hell is she here chifyuyu?" He asked trying to change the subject. " she wants to know what's going on too ya know" he replied as you nodded.

"What more could you want?" He asked directing his attention towards you. Honestly, you didn't know what you want; just wanted him to go back to his regular goofy and loving self. You just stood there silent until Takemichi ran up to him.

" baji, could we talk for a sec?" He asked, but baji wasn't interested in what he wanted to say and kept on walking.

" baji....just don't go dying tomorrow ok," he said which made the black-haired teen stop in his track.

what does he mean by don't die tomorrow? You wondered as baji walked off....no you couldn't let him just walk off like that. " sorry chifuyu but unlike you, I can't let him go just yet" you smiled over to the blonde and ran after your lover man.

" hey, baji wait!!" You called out as you ran after him, "what do you want to know, are you gonna nag me into joining back toman like those two?."

You shook your head, " your birthday is some days right.... I just wanted to know what you wanted as a gift" you looked down at your shoe waiting for his response.  " A cat....that's what I want," he said in a plain tone and walked off into the alleyway.

You couldn't help to laugh under your breath a bit, he hadn't changed a bit;  he was the same old baji.

" I should have known, I mean you let them into your room at night" you grinned walking back to the others.

" no your not coming to the fight tomorrow"chifuyu denied your request, " come on why not, takemichi is going and he can't fight, no offense bud" you pled; while takemichi sulked.

"Give me a good reason to allow you to come there?"

*cough, cough*" well I have 50% more chance of bringing him back than most of you" you smirk as he thought about it.

" she got a point chifuyu, I mean if I was in a fight and hina told me to calm down I would most likely listen to her because of that soft spot that I got for her " he muttered, making chifuyu let out a sigh.

" fine, but try butting in if things get dangerous, if baji still got his so-called "soft spot" for you still, I know for sure he would kill me if he found out that t I let you go there and then you got hurt badly."

" okie.....takemichi do you realize that baji is one of chifuyu favorite words " you teased as the other Blonde thought about it.
"you're right, most times all I ever hear him say is baji this and baji that" he agreed leaving the green-eyed blond flustered from embarrassment.

" it's because I admire him that's all" he pouted walking away, " I wouldn't mind if you had a little crush on him Fuyu " you teased poking his side as you chuckle at his reaction.

" fuck off y/n "