𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼 - 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑛

𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢.

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

It had all started at that damned party I had hosted. He just pulled up, out of nowhere as
he always does, uninvited, and now here we
are. Here we stand in the middle of the hallway, glaring daggers at each other.

       "Now, tell me one good reason why you
did this," I began, "Why did you pull up like that out of the blue? You weren't invited, just accept that goddamnit!" He snarled at me before opening his mouth; "Because I can do whatever the fuck I want. I own this school, remember?"

Damn that Jaxon. Could be such an arrogant bitch sometimes. Just wanted to slap him in the face and snap him back into the real world.
       "Who the fuck made you think you ever owned this school I the first place? You don't own shit here. Deal with it," I spat.

He looked at me with those wide emerald green eyes. He never liked hearing the truth when it comes out to be negative. Always has been that way. He then took me by the collar and pinned me against the locker.

       "More like you should deal with the fact that I do own this school," he growled in my ear.

(Rawr, also justice for the lockers y'all, we didn't forget)

Before he knew it, I managed to punch the son of a bitch in the stomach, pretty mercilessly should I say, as he spat out some blood into the floor. Everyone that was formerly minding their own business in that same hallway had come to form a circle around us. Fuck, now I have everyone's attention because of that.

What a stupid idiot I am sometimes.

Jaxon gripped his stomach as he looked up at me furiously, getting a stable stance back as he jumped onto me and pinned my hands above my head on the floor. Him straddling me had caught me off guard for some reason. The bastard took advantage of that, punching my face with full strength. I could feel a tooth get knocked out of its place inside of my mouth, was pretty painful.

It was no use getting out of this position, his grip was strong. He was strong. He was muscular. He was everything I wanted to be. Determined, strong, proud, handsome-

Never mind that. But still, he was what i had always admired to be. That's why I fuckin' hate him.

𝗝𝗮𝘅𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

While I had Leo pinned onto the ground, I could feel my anger build up inside of me just at the sight of him. It felt so damn good to punch him, to hurt him. Yet a part of me felt bad for him. That part desperately wanted me to stop, but a majority of me didn't want to.

I threw another punch at his face, slightly harder this time, as I took a good look at his face. He looked in pain, he was suffering. A part of me hated seeing him like that, yet it was so pleasing. Another clenched fist came at his face again, this time out of my control. I didn't mean to this time. It was too hard, his eyes begged me to stop. I didn't want to see him like this. I stopped, i panted heavily.

Just to slap him in the face again. That built up rage inside of me finally came out. But I let my guard down too much when I loosened my grip on him, as he managed to slip his hands out and sit up, while pushing me down on the floor this time.

With no hesitation, he threw a punch at me. It was merciless.

Luckily, I'm stronger than him, so I managed to stand up and push him on the floor. He stood up too, as he launched at me, pushing me hard against the lockers.

(𝗬/𝗡)'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

I flew down the stairs after Melissa had slapped me on the cheek again. For some reason I liked it, but yet I cried because I hate her. As I arrived at the end of the stairs, I could see Jaxon and Leo fighting again. 'I never wanted them to fight!' I thought, as I ran up to Leo, who had pushed Jaxon against the lockers.

I let my long golden blonde locks fall out of my messy bun, as it cascaded down my back. I yelled Leo's name and said, sternly, "L-L-Leo! L-L-L-L-L-L-Look at m-m-m-m-m-m-m-me! You know you're better than this! Please!"

Leo looked into my ocean blue baby electric pastel blue orbs with disgust filling his maroon (5) grey orbs. Why was he disgusted? Is it because I'm not like other girls?

He then slapped my face hard. Really hard. 'I can't believe he did this! After five days, i thought he loved me!' I thought, as tears started forming in the corners of my almond shaped eyes. I burst into tears, turning around and flying up the stairs to the rooftop, as I looked up at the grey sky. It reminded me of Leo's grey eyes.

"This is my fight song, take back my life song!"

In the distance, someone had noticed her, as they thought, 'Here she goes again.'

A/N : Pls review haha. I'm still a beginner so uhh don't mind the trashy ass attempts at a simple yet poetic writing style 🤩

Anyways I hope you liked this lel, see you next chapter besties

26/3/2022 edit: The sheer fear y'all are feeling and the war flashbacks y'all be having in the comments has me wheezing💀💀😭